About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Friday, 15 August 2014

ONCE UPON A...SKETCH AUGUST CHALLENGE


Journalling Theme: "The men in our lives..." 

You are free to interpret our theme ANY WAY you like. It is for your inspiration and this theme word DOES NOT need to be part of your title or journalling. But please make sure your layout is based on the sketch below and includes journalling (hidden journalling is fine). Acceptable journalling is MORE than just a sentence, or generic writing such as date/place etc. It needs to be present and at least 3 lines long. Remember, hidden journalling (under a photo/tag or behind your page) is perfectly fine but please DO let us know in your post where your journalling is! 

Here's what my OUAS DT page is about - I've got hidden journaling:
And here's my page...had a wonderful time 'playing' with stamps on the bg:
Added just a [cough!] few badges...the camera one on the right has been doused in alcohol ink..it's an Evalicious badge, & the one far Left is from Flutterby....the Silly 'polaroid' frame is made from a cereal box:)
I've added some embossing over the stamps & washi tape....& plopped some micro beads into the Liquid Paper white drops...
The little black & white button peeking out above the 'friends' stamp is from The Trinket Track...
Oh, I do so looove those arrow paper clips....I've already used up the ones I got from my mate Sandi T....so I recently got some more from Mei Li scrap store...
 Aren't they CUTE....I mean, my little 'men'!!!!
And a final photo of where I've hidden my journaling.....I think this is a great 'theme' over at OUA...S this month, & hope you get a chance to join in:)
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:
Elle's Studio [red journal card]

19 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwww! How gorgeous is that photo! teehee look at Wally dog.....how cute. Your page looks amazing, Lizzy. So much to look at. Just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy, this is such a joyful page! awesome background work and I really love all the texture and mediums you've used.
    And look at that photo! so adorable :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!!! This is just sooooooooooooo beautiful and precious all rolled into one! I love love love the photos, the colors, the layers, the arrows .. just LOVE IT ALL!!! Pinning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww this is sooo awesome and super cute... I love the adorable photos...so brilliant to use a big and a small one.... and I love all the differenet ways you have used the different words and how can I not love it all....Happy Scrappy Day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's sooooooo cute and super cool!!! So mane layers, details, colours!!! Love it! =)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just brilliant Lizzy...wowowowow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love what you've done here.Those 2 are firm friends obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like I said on facebook , this is a new fave. So many fantastic things to look at. Love those arrow clips as well and that photo is the cutest ever
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lizzy you put so much detail into your work to create a truly amazing piece of art each and every time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your two little men are too cute...not at all surprised that they are taken. I love your page Lizzy...such pretty details to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the details on this page Lizzy, so full of fun !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just LOVE this photo! So many wonderful details and layers, so much action - a real boy page! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you didn't get it on Facebook...I love, love, love this layout! So many details, without being overwhelming. I love the colours, stamping, layers...everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful wonderful page with so much details and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is too cool!! Adore those arrow paper clips aswell!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE this page! The photos are sooooo cute! And I love the colours and all the little details! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful page! But I'm not sure you've added enough badges Lizzy, I only count 4 hmmmmm ;) maybe you can improve on that next time lol no seriously, it's fabulous! !

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL....such a stunning and gorgeous page! Love the few (cough) badges...and all the elements, stamping etc...you really did create a stunning background! Those little photo's are just the sweetest too! Love, love this page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Quite possibly the bestest page EVAH! Love that photo! You must have been SUPER EXCITED to have gotten it! And I love all the badges! SUPER COOL LIZZY! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)