About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 7 August 2014

Life.Paper. Scrapbook - mood board challenge & a 3rd EYE POST link...

Oh yes, I must say, this is one of my favest challenge blogs! Here's the Life.Paper.Scrapbook mood board:
For this challenge, I kept my CAS on! Here's what I came up with, using some of the colours...the hessian was inspired by the 'home' picture & the wood by the door at the bottom. 
 I've seen other peeps use the edges of their papers...& I really liked those words on this SODAlicious paper....& it seemed to fit. So it stayed!
 Lots of lovely soft layers... the wooden hearts are from Freckled Fawn....
 I'd actually gotten to the last 'S' in Christmas......the 1st I'd made out of an 8....& realised I HAD NO MORE!!!! Sooooo.....swapped them for the teal "S's"....& below, I ripped off the last 'S' in the word that WAS there ['snapshotS'] & also white out-ed the 1st 'S' so that I could add the big teal 'S'. WHEW!!! All that 'cos I failed to count my "S's" before I started....but I like this better, anyways!!!!
 And that, my friends, is a FLUTTERBYS flair...I bought it a whiles back...& am sooo excited to have won a prize off them...can't wait to get it!!!!! Oh, Flair, I loooooooove thee!!!!! But you guys knew that, right???!!!!
The silver 'dots' are nail polish. Of course. *Winks* !!!!!
You've been VERY patient....here's my page:
He's such a  cutie! Slight bias there, of course.....
THANKS TO & GOODIES FROM:
SODAlicious
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, I'm up over at 3rd Eye Crafts Blog with a LO I made about Brooke, our little great- grandie who was diagnosed with leukaemia when she was 2. I've  done a few pages about her---- she is now through the treatment & is FINE....so hopefully when we pop over to NZ to see her & all the other rellies at the end of the year, I'll be able to get a fresh bunch of pics with NO nose tube. YAY!!!
Here she is:
 I am in love with the sun beams stencil - it was VERY hard for me to wait 'til the citrus paint had dried 'til I added the blue....LOL...#1 impatient scrapper! The paint is mixed with modeling paste.
Over at the 3rd EYE BLOG I have a 'mini tutorial' on creating these feathers...which are actually 3rd Eye stickers! Don't they look gorgeous???!!!!! I am rather in 'love' with gold atm.....I'm sure it will pass:)
Here is my full page:
I've used HEAPS of 3rd Eye products....I really wanted to show them off on a bright, cheerful page:)
Thanks for looking, & if you want to see more, you can click HERE
The postage from Poland on these products is about the same as buying in Australia - & because the Aussie dollar is good against the Polish currency, you'll be pleasantly surprised at how cheap 3rd Eye goodies are:)
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
TEST-001 feathers   chipboards' sheet TEC-010 stars   TES-192 best day set    TEM017 sun - beams rays   

badge TEBA-025 „Perfect moment!” on green background   TECs-006 arrows   TES-241 instalove

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages, Lizzy and such sweet photos in both. I love what you have done with the photo/s in the bottom one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another couple of corners from Chez Lizzy....your arty, funky style at its best. Love the pared back look of the Christmas page and the gold touches on the second one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo gorgeous! LOVING the different "S's" on the first page and that title on the second page is PERFECT!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh busy girl! Love both of these! Great paper tearing on the first one and love the funky banner in the second one. Good news too about your g gd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers my friend!! Both layouts are beautifully created!! I love the pp used on the 1st layout!! Great colors on the 2nd lo!! She's pretty little girl !! Glad is fine now .. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have something to share with you on my blog and I hope you're able to participate .. Please hop by .. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both these layouts Lizzy. Love your S's on the first, meant to be see. Such a cute photo and love how you have done the title. Nice CAS layout ( see I am getting with the lingo)
    The Second layout so bright and happy for a beautiful little girl. Love your title and journalling here as well. I think a Sunrays are perfect for the layout. I am in love with your use of gold so don't get sick of using it. I will pop over tomorrow time permitting and have a look at your tutorial . I always find your tutorials informative and inspiring, I always learn something. But for now I need to go to bed ,Gosh I have written you a letter almost !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts Lizzy! I love the way your fixed your S problem! So creative and it looks fabulous!!!
    Also the gold embossing on your second layout is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving it..!! First one looks straight out of a home decor magazine ! Wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Busy busy as ever!
    Love the torn strip section of the first layout. Tearing is still one of my always faves and cool popping 2nd one too. Wish I had more time for challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my. How awesome are these...those photos are adorable! LOVE the effect of a creative "s"...I always run out of letters too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beuatiful pages!! I love the picture of your little girl!! I hope she is always so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lizzy. Oh man - you are such a busy little scrapbooker!!!! I absolutely LOVE your creativity and beautiful layouts. You used techniques to the max and make such lovely pages each and every time! And thank you so much for your visit to my blog. I always giggle and smile when you visit. I hope you get a chance to participate in the Challenge YOUrself challenge this month!!!! (We 50-something gals need to stick together!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of these are gorgeous Lizzy!!! Love the torn papers on the first and the sun rays and the feathers on the second are just amazing!! So glad to hear too that your great grandie is fine now!! That is awesome!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both of your pages are stunning. Your grandies are stunning...but you know that...Right? I love all your details and techniques...and I must invest in nail polish :-P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your pages are awesome Lizzy....both so precious and sweet! Love the Christmas one and also the bright and sunny one of your grnadie...blessings and health to her!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous projects. Christmas again :P and such precious photos. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome pages! I love that you used non tradicional Christmas colors on the first one! Thank you só much for playing along at LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are both incredible Lizzy! Love how you've cut the photo in the second one so that Brooke literally looks like she's popping out of the page! Thanks for joining us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)