About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 23 August 2014

My 3rd EYE PL post...

3RD EYE PROJECT LIFE
Hi there! Lizzy with you to show you how you can use your 3rd Eye goodies on your Project Life pages!
 
Above I have used the BIG NUMBERS stamps for the title.
Here is a chipboard frame - & the arrow above is a sticker!
We went north to Queensland on holidays:
 The FLAIR BADGE above worked really well with the pole!
 Here is another lovely badge & the chipboard arrow has been coloured with Gelatos.
This is my whole page. Unfortunately it wasn't very warm at all:(
Then we went to visit our family, also in Queensland:
 A bit warmer & a lovely day at the beach! I had fun stamping ON my photos:)
Thanks for looking! I hope this helps give you some ideas for your own PL pages.....if you're interested in some of the goodies I used, here are some direct links:
badzik TEBA-077 tabliczka / znak „This way” na promienistym tle    TES-241 instalove        prostokątne ramki TEC-039 rectangular frames 
TES-244 numbers    TEST-005 smile set       TEBA-253 "2014" old map         
The link to the 3RD EYE STORE is HERE....
Happy scrapping, one & all ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

13 comments:

  1. Ah, Lizzy! You have rocked this!! You know how much I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these look wonderful.. love the layout with the arrow background paper, and always in awe of Pl-ers.. I just would not know where to start on that.. however I know where to come for hints! And June seems like a long time ago now... but 'that' sunday was the best! So good to spend that time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy all the arrows n chevrons make me soo Happy ,loved the bg and the badge cluster !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your PL pages......they're fabulous and your layout is wonderful too. I love the way you have used the PL cards on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love love these!!!! LOVING all those frames on the first one!!!!! And bummer they are stopping their challenges :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout and how you have the word joke above sun shiny day, but you did try to do the lay by the pool. It was a shame the weather was not good. PL looks great , I so am itching to do more PL, Just need more hours in the day. I see Me and Lizzy C made an appearance as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background paper of the pool page - even though you had goose bumps! The cluster of flairs is fabbo and the paint splashes. I've not ventured into PL yet, but you make it look very enticing :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pool page. We are off to a "summer" holiday at the end of September. LOL, I hope that we have warm days...so over the winter. Your PL pages are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love that sodalicious!

    We have just started reading Game of Thrones..bit late to the game because we've been hearing all about how it is filmed here in town for ages now. I actually know a couple of friends who have been hired as extras! So your little parcel which I finally put in the post is coming from Game of thrones land :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all the frames, fab photo, flairs, paint splats and all the arrows ....Rippa layout Lizzy.
    Your PL pages are awesome....I have not ventured into PL yet. ...your pages are inspirational. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh Lizzy, how cool is this.... Love the framsand the photo of you.... and mix of arrows and chevrons and it looks so fab with the buttons with same design. Must not forget your fantastic PL pages, with so much cool journaling and embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh...love that Sodalicious paper...perfect for your layout! Those PL cards are pretty handy to have around! Your PL pages look fabulous...watch me attempt mine...soon...*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos for your PL & love that background paper with the arrows - S_W_O_O_NNNNNNNN

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)