About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 28 August 2014

I'm Off the Rails with an art journal tut...& a CARDABILITIES #105 challenge!

Hi there! Last month I did this art journal page for the challenge over at Scrap Around the World. [& got a 'shout out' for it, too;)!!]
I thought you might be interested in my creative process - which is a little Ad Hoc & totally unplanned.....but that's OK - we're all different, right?
Anyways, if you'd like to take a Captain Cook [a look!!!].... then I'm up with a post at OFF THE RAILS....click the link HERE to go directly there [do not pass go, do not collect $200....!!!] OK, so now I'm being silly as well as Ad Hoc *winks*.......meanwhile......
I did this little challenge:
CARDABILITIES

Now, normally for CARDABILITIES I do flowers - they always work well with their sketches, & it helps alleviate my stash, 'cos I DO find them hard to use on LOs. But this time round I wanted to do something different. So I've used CUPCAKES instead. LOL! Seriously!! Why not, eh???
I got this set AGES ago from a win at Let's Get Trendy, a now defunct challenge blog...never used it [bad girl!]
A man card, I figured....I was pleased with it, really....
And that's it from me today ~ happy scrapping now,
Lizzy ♥♥♥

15 comments:

  1. Hi Ya Lizzy! Love ya art journal pages, so much fun with the eyes and balloons! and love the card, looks fabulous with the cupcakes I must say.. and love that punch you have used on the side too.. have a great day!! sunny here, washing out.. hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the balloons and the cupcakes!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous art journal pages and card too. Off to have a looksie at your process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOmething different ,generally these sketches hint shabby flowery card but your is different n I loved it ! The colors are wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good, creative idea !!! Thank you for playing with us on Cardabilities. Henryka.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could spare more time blogs visiting!! I missed out lots!!!! Loving both your art journal and card!!! Those cupcakes looks yummeh!!! He he.... So creative my friend ! Loving the idea! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the happy colours on your journal pages and the cupcakes on a manly card! Awesome work Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovin the hot air balloons in your art journal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Left some lovin' on the "off the rails" blog and yes, it's just a stunning over here. Love the cupcake idea for a blokes card :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Lizzy, this is pure heaven ... loveeeeeeeeeee x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super, cute card and your art journal pages amazing! Love the sentiment! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great, amazing card and your art journal pages are stunning!
    Thank you for playing with us on Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card. I really like the hot air balloons on your art journal page

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this art journal page. The trees are just super cool. I love hot air balloons.
    That card really caught my eye. Fab colours very masculine even with the cupcakes...my hubby would approve :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice monochrome card & I loved your journal page & still do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)