About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

3rd Eye DT Post - 'Discovery'

Hi there! Today I'm up over at 3rd Eye today with a LO that I had a BALL creating! I've used some masks, some chipboard [YUP!! Only a little;)], some badges, stickers & some stamps -whew!!!!!
Here's a sneak:
That little round 'flower centre'....that is CHIPBOARD!!! Seriously;) I just fussied it up a bit - for more info, I'd love you to visit me at the 3rd Eye Craft Blog......
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

14 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE that stencil!!!! Fab page lizzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh...love the textures and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this somewhere.. looks fabulous.. love that color blue you have used.. and lovely photos too! I hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing - love the green and hmmmmm - is that "purple" I see? Love this pensive photos of this little boy discovering how the world works. Love the hand knits, he always looks sooo cute. Great job with the chippie too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing..... going to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will be popping over to see this masterpiece and more inspiration from you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw it on FB...it is beautiful Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks amazing! off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)