About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 27 August 2014

3rd EYE CRAFT - ART JOURNAL PAGE

Some scrappers inspire. I'd spent a little time checking out a video by Fiona Paltridge & one by Riikka Kovasin...& got inspired! So thank you girls.....I basically took Fiona's 'sketch' as a starting point, adding Distress inks as she did...then sort of went from there.
You can see her video HERE.
Riikka had a great idea of pencil sketching around your stamped images. So I took that idea & added some to my sticker feathers!
Her video is up on Els Briges blog. You can find it HERE.
If you'd like to see more of my page, you can pop on over to the 3rd EYE BLOG.......HERE!
Some of their lovely products that I've used on this page include these:

 TEM018 geometric pattern        TEST-001 feathers     TEC-038 round frames     TES-234 coffe stains  
 Thanks for looking - I hope something from this post or these other amazing scrappers inspires you as it has me!!!!
Lizzy ♥♥♥

12 comments:

  1. I haven't checked out the blogging world in what feels like forever! Thank you for all your visits to my blog, they mean a lot! What mixed media deliciousness you've got going here! I especially love the embossed gold bits and of course feathers are always a fave! Yes, those ladies are inspirational, I will check out their vids if I get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwww!! This is gorgeous!! I love love love love the gold and the feathers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Love your use of gold ( might have to get me some of that) the feather stickers look great and loving the stamps. I agree Fiona and Riikka are inspiring, and so are you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes there are so many inspiring girls out there who generously create videos to get our creative juices flowing.. love your art journal page, the gold looks stunning, love the outlining too.. and the fun part about art journal pages is they often just create themselves!! Your page is fabulous.. We have had storms here, huuugggee one last night and another today..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love those sketchy feathers and the metallic texture, brilliant - I love watching inspiring videos too, they really get your mojo going don't they? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the pencil..what a great idea - but I'm extremely fond of the touches of gold too. A great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving all of it !! Blue n gold plus the feather sticker ..Wowie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely background! I love watching videos & make sure to watch one a night as a treat! Always very inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my - MM at it's finest. Love the gold touches and I too, am inspired by these talented artists. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab page Lizzy! I have been doing a lot of embossing lately....and really do love i! Loooove the design and textures here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely background. Love the feathers and the gold sparkling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)