About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Friday, 18 July 2014

PAGE MAPS sketch for July 2014

Hi there! I had a great time with the PAGE MAPS CHALLENGE...the sketch - I flipped it round like this:
I had BIG photos, but I chopped 'em down as much as I could. The LOVELY Pink Paislee paper already had quite a soft, 'artsy' bg - so I simply added some Heidi Swapp ink splats, then some nail polish pink dots & some Bo Bunny stamps to 'delineate' the page to the left of the photos:
I'm on a 'drive' atm to scrap multiple photo LOs....somehow those pics are breeding almost as fast as my scrappy supplies!!!! So this is a series of unrelated pics that I just really liked, starring Mum & her Boy!
The gaps are for me to fill in when I work out the proper dates!!!! Sticker fun here *winks*
Can you see why these simply HAD to be scrapped???!!!!
The 'me love' is how our Grand Boy talks at the moment.....oops! I see one of my hairs made it onto my page! Oh well.....
Nail polish....I have HOT pink now, thanks to my Grand Girl who came to stay & 'made' me buy it---- just as well, as it was PERFECT on my stars & chevrons! Anyways, that's it for this page...except to say I hope SANNA can see that I've used those speech bubbles she sent me a while ago!!!! Thanks, my scrappy mate:):)
Page Maps have wonderful sketches & great prizes - well worth bookmarking if you like challenges!
Cheers, & Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

16 comments:

  1. Oh this page is so sweet and wonderful! That journaling is awesome and we know someday it was be priceless! Multiphotos eh? I am HOPELESSLY behind and will never catch up.....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, Lizzy!!!
    I love your journaling.....you totally rock at it!
    Hope you have a fantastic weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous and gorgeous layout you share here!! Making me all itch to create .. Please be good Sophia!! He he hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout Lizzy!! Have an awesome weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky boy to have a Ma who scraps these adorable photos and precious memories for him.. This layout is delightful and beautiful.. love the photos and love the journaling clouds too.. gorgeous take on the sketch.. and I know you probably have more then enough challenges for the month but have you seen the 3 or more challenge blog? Might be just what you would like if you are scrapping lots of photos on a page... http://3threeormore.blogspot.com.au/ I hope your friday is going well.. blowing a gale up here and cold too.. staying indoors and putting the slow cooker on for tea me thinks.. Miss 13 has been at her granny's so have to go out later and pick her up.. my quietness only has a few more hours!!hehe!! Better make the most of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heart meltingly (yes, I know, not a word) gorgeous - Love the photo of him in the beanie and the flicks of paint. Most of all, I love that you are documenting the everyday moments in this little one's life, so that he will know how much you loved him. Stellar! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhhhh I love love love the photos, the colors and the title!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can see why they needed to be scrapped, so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely page Lizzy and I do love the way you tell the story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super page Lizzy....your PL pages are just awesome!Love the little stickers and stamping....and those photo's so precious! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahahahahahaha of all this post i loved the bit about the nailpolish. Who says scrappers aren't resourceful. Such a cool layout about a boy and his mama... love this Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe...love how your scrappy supplies are "breeding"...lol
    Fabulous layout...those speech bubbles are sooooo cute and great for these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you flipped the sketch and the photos are so cute. Great colors

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love all the 'bubbles' with the writing in them! This is put together so well....so fun and upbeat to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Full of gorgeousness, love this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)