About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 17 July 2014

ONCE UPON A SKETCH JULY CHALLENGE


Journalling Theme: "Numbers.." 

 Pick a number and center your journalling around it. (i.e. FIVE men in my life, TEN quirky traits, THREE long term goals, or 2014--the date I will do ___)

You are free to interpret our theme ANY WAY you like. It is for your inspiration and this theme word DOES NOT need to be part of your title or journalling. But please make sure your layout is based on the sketch below and includes journalling (hidden journalling is fine). Acceptable journalling is MORE than just a sentence, or generic writing such as date/place etc. It needs to be present and at least 3 lines long. Remember, hidden journalling (under a photo/tag or behind your page) is perfectly fine but please DO let us know in your post where your journalling is! 

And that, my friends is our challenge over at ONCE UPON A...SKETCH for July!!! Here's my take, for the mid month DT reveal:
Thought I'd start with the journaling.....I've used mostly Simple Stories papers. I really like them!
I've added washi, flair, wooden hearts that have been coloured then nail polished...& I FUSSY cut out those little punched holes from the pp!!!!
I didn't have a hash tag to match my title, so cut one on my Silly machine then coloured & glossy accented it to match;)
I hope you get a chance to join us in this month's challenge....lots of different things you can do with numbers, I reckon:)
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

14 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Lizzy. The mix of colours and papers with the B&W photo is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and sooooo creative, I love this LO Lizzy.....a fantastic mix of papers , washi and other fab embellishments... You are a master to make it all looking soooo well placed.... Rhis is brilliant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh I love love love love this! LOVING the colors and that photo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little boys and his Daddy make the most precious pages. Love the paper you chose and the colour combo. Perhaps the first of many O/S holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you have made the photo b&w , which makes it really stand out . A fabulous , happy layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too loved the use pps ..I can never manage to use pps this wonderfully !! Glossy alphabet look Wow..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is quite an open challenge I reckon, I have done mine but I wish I had used some of the photos I got printed at big w today , yes I got the ones from the coast of us, hehe !! Imagine the title the 2 lizzyS! Love your layout! Lots of numbers on your layout! Great photo too! Enjoy your Friday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving it Liszzy!!!! Love that alpha deliciously glossy like a caramel apple and fab # all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is one beautiful photo...a picture tells a 1000 words that is for sure. Beautiful page Lizzy...awesome layering.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photo to scrap!! This layout is beautiful !! Loving the red title simply pops!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rock star layout there Lizzy and LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY photo and look on his face! Nice job capturing that event! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that photo Lizzy, definitely 'priceless' and your page showcases it so beautifully!!! Love the colours, love all the numbers and you actually fussy cut all those holes!!! Wow!! Awesome!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely precious Lizzy & that photo deserves to be blown up on a canvas too - just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Lizzy - so much beautiful on this - including the photo. Every one of you elements adds to the interest of the whole piece - including your hash tag (well done!) and well done overall! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)