About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Off The Rails tutorial on creating a GELATO background...

...yup! I'm up doing just this at OFF THE RAILS.  The exact link to the post is HERE.
This is for my friends who get a little frustrated when trying to create these backgrounds. Hopefully this tut will help.
It's a step by step, too, NOT a video....here's the page I created - there is LOTS more info over at OTR...hoping you enjoy it & can learn a little something as well:)
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

15 comments:

  1. Wow Lizzy this is just gorgeous...I love the background work you have done......amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful , will have to pop over and have a look at your Tutorial, Gosh the wedding album must be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wedding layout and I love that background. I am off to check out step by step. I am still struggling with gelatos... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo & love the colourscheme!! Beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Gorgeous layout Lizzy....off to check out the tutorial....I am yet to have some gelatos to work with ....on my wish list....Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had a look at the tute and it is fabulous Lizzy!!! Love the make over on this page ... brilliant!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no gelatos and my wish list for other items exceeds my income ....
    However this is a striking layout with a wonderful photo . Love the look on their faces !
    I think I will look at your tutorial anyway as I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spy a silver doily peeking out! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this page so pretty and full of life! HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a stunner Lizzy! Love the black and white against the colour background! Fabulous and romantic! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning. What a beautiful photo and it really looks gorgeous on this bright background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is just so jaw dropping gorgeous Lizzy! The colors and pic look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning!!! Love the colours you've chosen for that beautiful photo <3 This is such a unique page & has your amazing style all over it :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)