About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Friday, 11 July 2014

Off The Rails July Challenge

Hi there! Have you noticed over at OFF THE RAILS we have started to do a ONCE MONTHLY challenge? It will give you more time to join in, & of course, you'll get heaps of inspiration right throughout the month from our DT! Here's the mood board:
The glittery shoes made me excited for a nano-second...but then I pulled out this 'collage' photo & thought the colours were too good a match.
Not quite sure why the boy likes sliding down the bumpy stairs instead of the smooth slide side....but anyways!!!!
AND.....I got to do a MULTI photo page....getting tooo many cute pics of my grand boy, so I've resolved to start doing a few more of these sorts of pages!
I've used all the colours......with LOTS of lovely other bits & bobs. Some closies:
 Elle's Studio tags...the arrow/chevron stamp under 'right here' is Ali E...'Friday' is an SRM sticker & that GORGEOUS arrow is Freckled Fawn. Covering up a little inky spot.... shhhh! Don't tell anyone:):)
 I got the locator in a Studio Calico kit, adding the pen work & that red 'backing....see Wally there in the pic? He's always close by checking out what Lucas is up to!
 Thank you, thank you Sandi T...that Pebbles 'alpha' roller stamp...♥♥♥...great for bg words...as are the TCW arrows;)
Another SRM sticker [the heart] & more Elle's Studio die cut words....they really are soo useful for this style of page, I find......so, that's my take. No glitter, but lots of the lovely colours taken from the Mood Board. 
I do hope you get a chance to join in with our OFF THE RAILS challenge.......
& happy scrapping!
Lizzy ♥♥♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:

15 comments:

  1. Very cool Lizzy! The colours are perfect!! Love that roller stamp too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous page Lizzy, full of fun and brilliant details and I totally love all those cuuuute pics of the grandboy! :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page Lizzy....fun and full of life!
    Great colours and way cute photo's of your Grandboy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours for this layout and ALL those photos are fantabulous, love it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wally must love Fridays! Dogs love kids! and how good are those photos? Cute boy indeed! and busy boy too.. love the busy feel to your page, and I love just looking at all you put on .. really special memories.. and today is friday.. so grand boy day.. hoe you have fun together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lot's of photos and the perfect colors to match! Spot on with the color challenge! Kids do the funniest things and they are just so cute when they do those things that we take photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the photos and the arrows!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh...love how you fit sooooo many photos in there...that tell the story! What a little charmer you got there...Friday is your fave day of the week, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. firstly - great photos and great memories, secondly - love all the doodling and text, cool fun page

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your interpretation Lizzy!! This is gorgeous !! Those multi photos are awesome !! Living the background too!! Your creations are so inspiring !! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful boy page. Your grand baby is so cute. Love all the bits and bobs...and I though inky spots where all the rave right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a lovely multi page layout, I've a million photos of my son too, no way I'll ever b able to make layouts out of all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layout Lizzy and I love that there are so many pics on it. Fab ... gorgeous mood board and I really love the shoes ;) May have a go if I ever get any time :/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Love the playfulness here my friend! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)