About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 21 July 2014

Creative Scrappers #273 - July 2014

There are sooo many challenge sites around....Creative Scrappers is one of my faves to LOOK at...but strangely, I rarely get around to joining in! Today I have:) Here's the sketch:
And here's my page - from photos taken of my lovely Step Grand Girls up in QLD:
And a few closies.....I've pretty much followed the sketch....
 I replaced the triangle shapes with brads, a 3RD EYE flair, little glimmer glaze spots & some words, tabs etc:
And my journaling bag:
 I've stamped the words from a new Kaisercraft stamp set, that flair is from A Flair for Buttons....& I used a PL card for journaling on!
It was such fun using such bright, fun colours - as much fun as 'playing' with loom bands!!!
Cheers for now ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

18 comments:

  1. Oh gorgeous hot pink polka dots - they play beautifully with the lime green. I think loom bands are taking over the world. I had a 6 year old here during the holidays and we managed to make some basic ones with the help of You tube. Love this sketch Lizzy....you rock. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I love having a play with the loom bands too. I'll have to show my GD those "shoes".......she'll want to have a go a them for sure. Fabulous page, Lizzy. Love that spotty background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a fun layout!!! Ive got pics about looming to scrap too… this is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and fun Lizzy! Love the bright colors perfect for the bright colors of the loom bands.. strangely Nisha has not picked up on this craze.. perhaps just as well I guess! love that sketch and love your take on it.. and that was a good holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. weeeell, don't those loom foot creations look fabulous!! What creative step gd's you have!! Pink and lime green...perfect colours for teens/tweens to love!! Striking page in colour and design....love those enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The black makes everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have got your brights on girl :) Perfect colours for the gorgeous layout

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember making those when I was young. How fabulous that it is back again. I must go and have a look to refresh my OLD memory. Love the photies and the gorgeous colours. Stunning layout Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, my girls are loom crazy right now too. Actually it is a lot of fun and very creative! Love your bright and fun page and yes, it is really hard to get to all the awesome challenges out there - but better that way than running out by the end of the month lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eleanor is into the loom craze too so I have some photos to scrap in the future. Great take on the sketch. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love the details here. And the colours are just perfect for this story!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a bright fun page Lizzy!! Yup even here the Loom Bands are big but my daughter tells me she is too lazy for it - go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant layout Lizzy..... love the bright colours and fabulous photos...looks like lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great take on the sketch :) so glad you came along to play ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lovely. Wonderful to capture this latest craze.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun lo! LOVE all the pink! So upbeat and bubbly! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great fun for the young ones and the layout is a super fun one too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)