About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 15 July 2014

A chat & A message & some other Stuff---


Hey there! I've just been blog visiting & the Lovely Helen T reminded me how we often forget to share the pages that have been published....
 
& Annie Claxton, along with a few other peeps [thank you ALL - you know who you are!!!] wanted me to join with the 'What you're working on' blog hop....now I'm home from hols & only slightly behind...I thought I'd try to do an abbreviated form, including some of my Scrap365 mag pages!
So:
What am I working on now? 
A few things - including a post for over at Off The Rails:
And this is one of my all-time products. Thanks Sanna for introducing me to it!
[AN ARTICLE IN SCRAP365 - CREATING A LUMBERJACK BG]
How does my work differ?
Hah! We're ALL individuals - so it naturally follows that we'll all create differently. I'm a bit OTT when I scrap. It's all or nothing. Usually I finish a completely full up to overflowing page with a CAS one.....to balance it up!!!
Journaling or a bit of irony is often in there, too;)
[ARTICLE IN SCRAP365 ON 10 WAYS TO USE INK SPRAYS]
Why do I create what I do?
The memories; the story telling; the creative buzz. The CHALLENGE - I am an Aries....all are reasons!!!
How does my creative process work?
 Usually with a photo. Or papers. Or a mood board. Or an idea. Like I wanted to heat embellish a real feather one day. So then I had to build the page around that one!


I'm not going to nominate anyone.
Mostly this has 'done the rounds'.....hope you didn't get too bored reading this!!!
Now, since I've been showing some of my LOs from this fabulous mag...read on!
From our intrepid Editor, Ali, over at Scrap365:
"Hi there! I am beyond thrilled to share the cover of the latest blooming marvelous issue of SCRaP365 with you
today :)
It is jam packed with a host of floral delights from Kim Price, Gabriella Pollacco, Els Brige and many more!

Photo: For our last day of sneaks (because it's the BIG day tomorrow!!) our fabulous Finn Sanna Lippert brings us bang on trend with her 'Gold Finger'!!! LOL

Not long to wait now until you see Sanna's fantastically inspirational article and brilliant tutorial ;) 
Alongside all the prettiness we have a fabulous misting tutorial with Eila, Lisa points us in the right direction with arrows, Sanna brings some bling to our pages, Tracee dips into Sunset Shades and Kim W shows that neon doesn't have to be blinding!
There is a host of other wonderful articles and projects including our fantastic readers' layouts in the gallery and Sandra's debut!
Photo: On the fourth day of sneak peaks my Editor gave to me......(sing along!!)

a Riikka Kovasin!! 

Our uber talented lovely is bringing you another fabulous technique tutorial as well as a ton of inspiration...nope, I am not telling you any more...you will have to buy the magazine ;)

Pop in to our online shop and set up your subscription or just buy an individual copy (free delivery in the UK) alternatively ask your local craft store to save you a copy :D

http://gb.trapletshop.com/scrap365
PLUS we have the FANTASTIC Cricut Explore to give away to one lucky winner...as well as a plethora of other gorgeous goodies!
AND if you live in the UK you can have this beautiful bumper issue sent to your door with FREE p&p...yes that's right FREE p&p!!!"
I've popped the photo of the cover on the right side bar - it links into the Scrap365 online store:):)
Happy Scrapping, my friends ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥ 

19 comments:

  1. Great read! I enjoyed the share and seeing all of you wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed your chat and the share of your gorgeous layouts. I need to scrap today, so now that you have inspired me I better go and do just that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects Lizzy and so great to learn about your process :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making time to enter the "different kind of blog hop", I enjoyed reading about your process/es. Eclectic, random and so much fun. I'm a big fan of Glimmer Glaze too - love that way it shines. How adorable is that little boy on the "Love" page. C&S at it's best :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always great to take a stroll through your creative brain there Miss Lizzy Hill! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved reading more about you!!!! These are all fabulous! You always inspire me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous read Lizzy, so nice to learn more about you!! Love your writing style, you always make me giggle and I loved seeing such an awesome collection of your works!! Really enjoyed reading this and love your work!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lizzy, I loved reading this - and I'm certainly not bored! What an amazing collection of work! They really show your versatility. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved reading it Lizzy..n seeing the AWesome pages ..!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha..it's nice to be an all-rounder..love'em all right?
    Love that you constantly surprise me with your creations!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes you always never fail to inspire me to create !! These are amazingly beautiful creations!! It's good to learn more bout ya!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous post, love your freedom in your scrapping, your expression flows with your dialogue as well.. Well done on all you have achieved in your scrapping, with your articles in mags and wonderful layouts that inspire.. Always a pleasure to come by here!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are two peas in a pod - I too tend to follow a heavy mixed media super embellished layout with a nice CAS one. I have been away from my scrappy desk for a few weeks now due to vacation and work commitments, but am ITCHING to get back at it...and looking at your fab creations always helps get the creative juices flowing, so thanks Lizzy! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE all your fabulous creations! So colorful and with such meaning! Great write-up too Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous absolutely fabulous ... May the music of the meadow,
    with the songs of silver streams,Bring sunlight to the path you walk
    and magic to your dreams. love your blog, always so happy here x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super write up Lizzy and lovely reading about what you busy with! I also have the new Scrap365 sitting right next to me and it's such a goodie, as always! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Always enjoyable to visit you and read look through your fab layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow this is shockfull of beautiful pages!!!! I have never tried the glaze that looks truly interesting yo work with!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of shares there Lizzy! Lovely to see & a great read!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)