About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Purple Pumpkin Post - Project Life.

Hey there! This is my last post for Purple Pumpkin as a member of the Design Team...well, I think it is - I'm always a  bit vague about that sort of stuff!! Anyways, this time around, I thought I'd do a 'Cut & Paste' of my post over there....so here y'go!!
Hi there! I seem to have fallen into the pattern of sharing my PL with you once a month - which is all I do it, actually! 
IDEA 1: You can fussy cut your cards to suit/fit the pocket better:
 The finished pocket - note the  CUTE PP bottle cap embellie!
TIP 2: You can cut your cards to create a 'border' for your photo, if the card isn't big enough but you still want the design on it to show:
This also allows room to write/add stamps at the bottom too. The flip side:
TIP 3: I used the PP tickets to write a little journaling on!
Of course, my Motex writer & buttons came in handy! And my completed page:
This month I wanted to experiment with using mainly black & white photos.....for one page, anyways - I think it turned out OK...for my mobile phone photos, it was good, as it seemed to 'hide' the not so good quality shots! 
BTW, you can find a similar cute PANDA button HERE!
Thanks for looking at my posts & supporting me during my time over at PP.....I do so looove their embellies!!!
And happy scrapping ~ Lizzy
♥♥♥

16 comments:

  1. Some REALLY GREAT tips Lizzy... your PL page looks FANTASTIC....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clean and simple PP - it looks so easy to scrap an event/month in PDQ style. The little boys on the bench just makes me smile. We have similar little bodies on bench top here during sleepovers. Lovely work :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this!! LOVING that Minnie button ... and sad to see you leave their team ... always enjoy what you create for them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Project Life pages...they really do tell the whole story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your PL is looking fabulous Lizzy and great tips too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page Lizzy - I love what you have done with the cards too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice tips and love your page. I finished , yes finished my PL on Florence ! yay feels good to get one whole subject actually finished Phew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your PL pages have been inspirational.. I am not sure if I will ever go down the PL path, but if I do I know who to go to for some tips!! Great photos and memories!! I hope your week is going really well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful PL Lizzy!!! Thanks for the great tips!! Clever to use b&w photos... Pops against the colour pp!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Lizzy!! Some fabulous tips here and I love the mostly black & white photos. Been thinking PL would be a good way to go for my travel album ... way more interesting than just a dull old photo album! Gorgeous page!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such good ideas. I really need to get going with this.... I love that it is so versatile... Way to go Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely PL pages Lizzy! LOVE your take & yes, black & white photos cover a multitude of sins. Hides the graininess of phone photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this Lizzy! I don't do PL at all, but after reading your post, I might actually give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lizzy this is a fantastic PL page. I remember in the beginning, you weren't really doing these.....now look at you....wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nicely done! I love to mix up the coloured and black and white photos too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous PL page! I must say I never tried it until I had to do a DT assignment for BoBunny....I chose a specific theme, which was about my dogs! I have loved that and will definitely continue with it! I love your styling on the cards...I will defnitely come back and have a look...and steal with my eyes!!!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)