About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 7 June 2014

Paperdvizhnik May Challenge

Hi there! Well, here is a challenge I've been looking at for a long while, mainly through the talented Sandi T's blog...& have finally entered:)
 
PAPERDVIZHNIK has this lovely colour combo up.....& even though my photo has a fair bit of pink on it, I think it worked out OK! 
 7 Dot Studio papers, & a Freckled Fawn arrow. YUM!!!
 The Heidi Swapp heart has been coloured with Distress ink; the star 'painted' with white nail polish; added some glitter nail polish to the inside over the turquoise paper....
 An SRM sticker, some Potty Peeps stickers, & another nail polished wood sentiment!!!

 I LOVE those little Maggie Holmes metal thingies....
I fussy cut the title from an Elle's studio journal card!
I'm really happy to have scrapped this one:) Spent a bit of time 'editing' the photo...since they're expecting a baby girl!!!
Hope you enjoyed looking at this one.....happy scrapping my friends......Lizzy ♥♥♥

16 comments:

  1. certainly did enjoy checking this one out . Fabulous page Lizzy. Love all the elements and the title, great take on the challenge. Have a super weekend, just about to go for a walk ! bit chilly, brrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous colour palette and a sweet, sweet LO!! beautiful work..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love this Lizzy, great little tit bits -love the colours..have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* I love love love love this! LOVING the colors, the stars and the hearts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness me - this is a gorgeous page. I love the photo editing with the stars and the bokeh. It works brilliantly with the teal, orange and grey. Who would have thought?? I like the big ?metal arrow. A fave for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous layout Lizzy...love what you've done with the photo & of course all the details of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh so beautiful Lizzy! You capture such special memories! That photo is just gorgeous and the pink works just perfectly with this colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love what you did with the photo. That is a really neat colour combo... I have said it before and I say it again. I don't know how you do it and comment everywhere. Love this layout Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers Lizzy, this is a gorgeous page!! Such a sweet photo and I love the editing with the pink stars, it's gorgeous!!! Love the colour combo and this whole page just shines with love!! Awesome!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning page. I love how easily you use nail varnish on your embellisments. Somedays I wish I had more time to scrap...but my work will always be my priority.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous page Lizzy! You know I have been using nail varnish for years & it's so sparkly & perfect - especially places like here & there where scrappy mediums don't come cheap!! Love all the bits on this one & the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely job on your photo edit! So pretty! And what a nice page & photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo!!! I love this. Awesome use for all that nail polish I have in the 3rd draw in my bathroom!! No point putting it on my nails, they're always covered in paint and ink!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is going on my pinterest inspiration board. Fantastic!! Love the photo editing and all the yummy detail. You are on fire, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love how this turned out!!! btw...making cherry sirup and got lots of waiting time in between filling bottles so I figured, I'll use that time for commenting on blogs :) talk about time well spent :) . hugs, Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful Lizzy!! Love how you edited that photo- its gorgeous! And you've scrapped it to perfection, love your page design x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)