About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 14 June 2014

Off the Rails....June Challenge...let's get UP & AWAY...

Yup! Up & Away as in anything in the air - birds, wings, balloons....which is what I used for my DT page. And I must say this one IS a little different. So here's my Off the Rails take:
 I brought my Gelatos out to Play! This WAS white card stock!!! The 3rd Eye stars [stamp] & the hot air balloons have been heat embossed on with clear powder first, then I blended the colours...doesn't Brenna look CUTE? Wouldn't mind her legs......that's 50+ me talking. Oh, to be young again...sigh...!!!
 I thought I'd 'twirl' the ribbon & it worked...brads, odd flowers...teensy weensy stars from The Trinket Track are in there, too...
 I wanted stuff that SPARKLED, like this little chicky does!
 And of course, a couple of balloons HAD to be coated in silver glitter nail varnish, right??!!!
 We would LOVE for you to join us in this fortnight's challenge - for more inspiration head to Off The Rails HERE.....& check out the neat prize, too;)

From the lovely PAM KUHN!!!
Thanks for looking ~ Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:
3rd Eye ~ star stamp
Purple Pumpkin ~ heart flair
The  Trinket  Track ~ teensy stars; spotty button
Helen Tilbury ~ sequins [yep! Still using them:)]

12 comments:

  1. Love love love love love this!!!!! LOVING the colors and those balloons!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Lizzy This is so pretty ..pretty in pink !! Loved the gelatos bg,the hot air balloons..starts..everything so beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! so bright and refreshing. this is just what I needed. a breath of fresh air LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ya LIzzy! This time next week, we would have met!! This is a fabulously girly layout, love the sparklyness of this.. such a pretty poser too.. and your back ground looks amazing! have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Lizzy, love this work of Art. Amazing that you turned a piece of white card stock into such a beautiful creation. Love those balloons! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun piece. I love the background and the balloons are just wonderful. Love how you fussy cut the photo and created a little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super fun page. I can see just how much fun you had creating this page. Oh, to be young again indeed...sometimes I yearn for my youth and other times I am thankful that I am older and wiser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photo and glad to see you are making good use of the nail varnish still!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! Love the balloons and the cutout here. This looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow. Such a fun and whimsical piece!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the balloons and the twisted riboons and the addition of sparkle is always a fabulous touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)