About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

OFF THE RAILS- a tutorial.

Yup! I'm up at Off The Rails doing a bit of a step by step on using punches [Ummm...that would be those things hidden away in your drawer...remember them??!!!!] to make a card...or two....or three! Excessively obsessive....I MAY be one of those peeps;) Pop on over & take a peek. Here's a couple of sneaks:
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
PS: I'm also up with some cards over at PURPLE PUMPKIN!! Must be a card-making sorta week!!!

15 comments:

  1. Off to have a look see and thank you for the Birthday wishes and cake. Did I happen to mention I was given a massive citrus Tart ? oh yep I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how bright and fun that butterfly one is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I did see your post over there, fabulous cards Lizzy and great tips too.. hope your week is going well.. probably a bit cooler today then yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzy you've been getting messy and having loads of fun by the looks of these two wonderful cards. Yep, I remember the punches hiding away and collecting dust... must drag mine out more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for the butterfly card Lizzy - off to have a nosey now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Then I reckon I should go on over and see what you are up to now....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous idea and the cards are super cute!! Loved it!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes! Fabulous! My kind of fun! Love what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun! My punches are in a drawer too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a cool way of using punches.....I could certainly use mine a bit more too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)