About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 19 June 2014

My FIRST tutorial for 3rd EYE CRAFT - A mask & some watercolours...

OK...so I had this up earlier in the week, but the link wasn't up. It's HERE now!!!
Sorry about that.....I've got a step by step tutorial up on creating a quick & easy background using a mask & watercolours:)
Here's a sneak peek:
These are the 3rd EYE PRODUCTS I used:
diamonds - background   TES-174 best day ever hearts    TEBA-095 arrows on the green background    feathers SMALL TES-125S 
TEM006 brickwall        
So pop on over to 3rd Eye & check it out. I hope it's useful!
And happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

16 comments:

  1. I went over to 3rd eye...but it isn't there yet. Will check again tomorrow. Have a lovely weekend Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Neat post. There's an issue along with your website in internet explorer,
    might check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a huge component
    to people will leave out your great writing due to this
    problem.

    Stop by my page - grow taller 4 idiots

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous sneak....on my way to take a peak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it looks gorgeous Lizzy! Such a great tutorial and beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Lizzy! This is simply amazing. You are such a busy busy woman, but each project that you complete is even better than the one before it. I can't wait to check out your tutorial! Thank you for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lizzy! The tutorial was informative, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous Lizzy, beauty and magic woven together x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant Lizzy, congrats on your 1st of many tut's :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this Lizzy. What an awesome creation and tutorial. Have left you love over there too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)