About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Life.Paper.Scrapbook Colour challenge - May.

Hi there! Life. Paper. Scrapbook has a FABULOUS mood board:
....& I knew the EXACT photo I wanted to use. I'd nabbed it off FB the day before, then 'altered' it with Pixlr-matic....the journaling is a bit private - writing to my step-grand daughter about us & her....it's hidden in the glassine bag....all the 'matting' for the photo is made of PL journal cards. The LOVELY badge below is 3rd Eye...
 Lotsa Glimmer Glaze splots...below are some great 'locator' stickers [thanks Sanna!]...one of the 'E' was an 'F' & another was an 'L'....just added white pen!!!
I've taken the alphabet, the colours, the word 'create' & the hearts from the mood board...
 The 3rd Eye brown flair comes 'nude' [!!!] & I've 'dressed it' with a yellow heat embossed heart!
 I had a BALL working this background...the hearts & coffee stain stamps are 3rd Eye; the alphabet from Maya Road....below is another 3rd Eye flair. You KNOW I love my Flair!!!!!
 A bit of heat embossed gold in there, too. Love my gold as well ~~~*winks*~~~ & finally:
Doesn't she look gorgeous? Not long now & I'll be a step great grandmother...AGAIN!!! Oh, the burden of being so old when I'm so young [chuckle....not really!!!]
Thanks for looking & happy scrapping folks:)
Lizzy ♥♥♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS TO & GOODIES FROM:
3rd Eye ~ flair & stamps

18 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and the splatters!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special! Loving all the texture and the mix of colours is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really special photo and you have scrapped it so beautifully too Lizzy.. really love your back ground details, and yes you do love your flair, and you place them perfectly on your creations too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME LIzzy !I loved loved the stamping on bg n the matting of photo ..WOW !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious page. I can see just how much fun you had creating that background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ! and I love the gold you have been using lately as well and I am going to keep an eye out for some nail polish colours ;) . Thank you for making the trip to visit , it was a fabulous couple of days and you have inspired me as always x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun layout! Love all fun details with the inks and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An all time favourite colour combo this for me, so I just had to come closer for a better look at its prettiness. A great grand mother eh? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab page Lizzy- great bg and love the little hearts..xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This looks amazing! Love, love, love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful and tender page...love baby bellies. Clever work to emboss the flair and the bits of gold look fab. Like Mary, I plan to look out for nail polish colours - such a nifty idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. I love the stamping and embossing...you are really work those 3rd Eye goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning page Lizzy!! A really beautiful photo and you've showcased it to perfection!! Love that background and I love your 'flair' too!!! Gorgeous!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your background stamping details, love all the layers, Beautiful photo and the fabulous addition of the flairs....Gorgeous work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super, super page and love that gorgeous photo! Great styling and layering! Fabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A GREAT grandmother - step or not - that is quite something. I don't suppose I will ever get there. This is such a beautiful layout Lizzy. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice - I love the look of this one Lizzy!! Quite ethereal!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This layout is so stunning! I love the sweet subject and how gorgeous the layering and background are! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)