About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Guest Designer for Kreative Koncepts June Colour Challenge

Hello my friends! My card for last month's Kreative Koncepts challenge was a fave, which means I get to 'Guest Design' for this month's challenge....& what a lovely, lovely colour palette:

And here's my page:
I've had those 'shrink plastic' embellies [the bee, mushrooms etc] for AGES....looove using stuff up!
 The background is made up of washi tape & a mix of Glimmer glaze & a couple of mists smudged on:
 Some of the stars are from Rainbow Splendour, some are wood, coloured with nail polish [the green stars] & paint [white ones]...the wood birds were treated the same...
 Below are some Elle's Studio die cuts, & a YUMMY flair from 3rd Eye...I've used two of their badges on this page.....did you know I LOOOVE flair???!!!!!!
And finally, a collage:
The little truck - bottom right photo - is also from Rainbow Splendour - I've added a star to 'cheer' it up! Thanks to Sandi T for those puffy stickers...they are sooo easy to use:)
Thanks for looking - if you get a chance, have a 'go' at the KK challenge this month, too!
Cheers ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:

18 comments:

  1. Your little Grandson has a ball when he goes to your place! Lots of yummy embellishments here. Those shrink plastic embellies look pretty cool and a gorgeous colour scheme
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I love those colors that you had to use and those truck photos are adorable! This page made me SMILE! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I love those colors that you had to use and those truck photos are adorable! This page made me SMILE! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love love this!! LOVING the colors, the stars and loveeeeee the cute photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous set of photos. He looks very busy. Your page is gorgeous, Lizzy. Love all the cute little embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definately a new fav of mine.. love those photos, you gave Lucas the perfect toy.. what great fun he is having! Love the 3 photos, love all your special touches.. great colors to use as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What better toy for any child, but a truck. It's such a robust and versatile thing. Love the multi greens on your page and the stars with the flairs. I invested in some nail polish today; haven't worn it for thirty years, but I have it on good authority that it has a place in the scrap room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, lots of lovely bits to enjoy on this page today :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours of this layout and they are perfect for your photos. He is such a cutie...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely page with some awesome original bits & pieces a la Lizzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely page...love all the bits and bobs. I struggle with green and you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute page Lizzy - Benji would LOVE that truck too - its a gift that will be loved for many years I think!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning little boy page! I love the colouring and those sweet photo's! I love all the little bits and pieces and your easy style....fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lizzy this is fabulous! Love how you used these colors! Such an eye-catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the use of green here...and those cute embellies...always feels great to use stuff up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the use of green here...and those cute embellies...always feels great to use stuff up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the green colour on your page, and the cute details, great take on challenge, have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)