About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 31 May 2014

Scrapki Wyzwaniowo Challenge #103

Good day! I'm scraping this one in for Scrapki Wyzwaniowo - the theme is 'SONG'....& I've chosen the Happy Birthday song!
Last year I created what I call a 'birthday book' for my Grand boy - each birthday I'm going to pop just one photo in it, til he reaches 21, or I'm dead....whichever comes first....I wrote all about it in a post HERE if you're interested.
So, it was great timing to create this page. It's a normal sized 'book', so not a lot of room for fancy stuff, & I can't make it too thick, either....but that sort of thing is just another CHALLENGE to overcome or work around or with, right? The result:
 I used a sun beams mask from 3rd Eye behind...those little star puffy stickers...c/- Sandi T ...THANK YOU & ditto to Jas S for the stamp:)
 Some Elle's Studio & Cosmo Cricket words, with WOW heat embossed '2' from a FABULOUS new numbers stamp set from 3rd Eye...I've been wanting one of these sets for ages & this one is PERFECT!
 The 'oh happy day' is actually the edge of a journaling card from Elle's Studio...worked perfectly for here:)
 A trio of stars...the felt one is from Rainbow Splendour - Chloe N has some lovely goodies:) The glitter is nail polish....naturally *winks*.... much more sensible than throwing it on my bitten stubs of an excuse for fingernails!!!!
 And there's a bit of washi in there, too c/- Purple Pumpin:):)
No rude comments on his 'cake', thank 'ee very much! He was more interested in the candles than anything, anyways!!!
Thanks so much for looking ~ Happy Scrapping one & all,
Lizzy ♥♥♥
GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:

18 comments:

  1. I love the idea of making a book for each of my grand children with a photo a year and giving it as a gift on their 21st. That's going to take some doing as I have 6 grandchildren between ages 7 and 2. I had better get cracking. Your page is very pretty and I am thankful for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea of your birthday book Lizzy! I really love it & hope you don't mind if I use your idea.
    And what a fantastic page this one is too...and your cake is fabulous...any cake is though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It truly is a great idea Lizzy and I think a little cake for a little boy was genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors, the "2's" and the stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little boy's are such scrappable people, especially on their birthdays. Love the big 2's :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love this Lizzy, the phot is a precious treasure .... gorgeous work x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That birthday book is going to be a treasure and hopefully you will still be scrapping when he is 21!! Lovely photo too so nice of you to be in it! Love the stars and the number 2 as well. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea the birthday book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a lovely page. Ur grandson is gonna live this book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oOOH Lizzy, love this fabby idea for a birthday book! And what a treasure this will be for your GS in years to come!
    That's a lovely photo of you both.....you are SUCH a great journaller!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a treasure this will be - I can't help wishing I'd had someone make me one of these when I was little..

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous page for such a special book, wow this is going to be the best gift ever. You manage to fit everything that is important on the page. love the photo to

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a cool idea Lizzy. What a lovely layout too. Love the pic....

    ReplyDelete
  14. A , I love the idea of a birthdaybook Lizzy!! I should have done that for my kids, well......too late now :) Thanks for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so happy! :) Thanks for joining us @ Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous idea & such a sweet photo & page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)