About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 1 May 2014

PURPLE PUMPKIN MAY SKETCH CHALLENGE!

Hi there! I'm excited to share with you my 2nd sketch EVAAA!!! So, this is the sketch up at PURPLE PUMPKIN this month:)
And here's my page:
Naturally, I've taken a few liberties with my sketch!!! I LOOOVE dirty photos ~ LOL!!!
 Of course, I've used a few PP buttons, & can you see the yellow tickets tucked behind???  The wooden stars have been coloured with SMOOCH....I forgot I had it!!!!
 My journaling is tucked behind this photo....
..this is Elle's Studio paper, & the PP star button below...well, it HAD to be used!!! And my Motex writer, of course...AND that green star washi tape:):)
Below are a few more Elle's Studio die cuts....& Glimmer Glaze.....
 I really hope you can join in with our PURPLE PUMPKIN challenge this month....remember, you don't have to use their goodies.....would love to see your creations!!
Cheers, Lizzy ♥♥♥
GOODIES FROM:

16 comments:

  1. Love it!! Fabulous sketch Lizzy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous sketch Lizzy, and these photos are so cute.. Kids just love to feel food.. whether it is in their hands or up their arms or all over their face.. hehe.. It all comes out in the wash!! Love your layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!!! Soooooooooo cute! I love love love the colors and those sweet photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....isn't this the cutest page!!! Love the sweet photo's and your accents are just perfect! ;-) The perfect little boy page...just melts my heart! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLOL! I love the photos....the one where he has food on his head is priceless. Great sketch and such a beautiful colourful page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my word what a cute and messy little boy lol.... this is is such a fun and fab story you a treasured on this gorgeous page... would love to see his face when he saw this page him self...
    Love it!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sketch . I love how each pic he gets messier lol. Those big brown eyes are adorable. The arrows pointing to Lucas and the Love him look great

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this layout? (And the subject is pretty cute too - I can really relate to those messes!) Loving all the little details and those gorgeous colours! Fabulous job on the layout and the sketch! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hilarious! This is so gorgeous! LOVE the photos and the bright colours. The embellishments are just perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is absolutely adorable, Lizzy! I can't even tell you how much I love your take on this sketch! You really made me smile this morning, and giggle, too. I always love visiting your blog, my friend! Thanks for the inspiration, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course you had the camera ready for these priceless pictures. Too funny! Love your take on the sketch and it's perfect for this trio of pics. Luuurrve the little orange bird spreading the word....maybe it was responsible for the mess. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie pie! I love those photos you used and the colors and stars on your page! Thanks for making me smile early on a Sunday am!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe...bet you had fun taking these photos..but not so much fun cleaning up the boy!
    Love your fabulous layout ...the colours are super fun and perfect for the subject matter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so funny & cute! What a typical boy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)