About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Off The Rails, Mei Li & Runway Inspired #59 Challenges ~ May 2014

Firstly, I've got a post up over at OFF THE RAILS about creating a mini book----here's one of my pages:
For the 'whys' & the 'hows', pop on over HERE to take a squiz........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up, a couple of challenges I haven't been in...hard to believe - *giggles*!!!
Here is the pic to 'use' from Runway Inspired Challenge blog:
I hope you can see how I was inspired with my card:
The colours, the 'flighty' material...that lace insert in her dress made me want to play with the background masking:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then, over at MEI LI they're beginning 2 challenges per month. The first one has this colour & /or image inspiration. I went with the colours:
The last colour I thought was grey - that's how it printed out on my computer! So that's what I went with:) I used Elle's Studio papers for this one:
 I've used some 7 Dots Studio die cuts, like the speech bubble...the wood is both SODAlicious & Studio Calico...dunno WHERE I got that metal tab from!!
 This is one of a few older photos I pulled out to scrap...my boy was VERY active...bit like HIS boy is now!
 Flutterby Designs flair...the 'button' is a brad I've had forever!  LOOOVE those 'locators' - I ran out of 'E' so made an 'F' into one!!
 Bit of stamping, & I backed off that wood veneer 'hey' with the pink paper....here's the whole page:
I really, really enjoyed doing this one......loving that bg paper, too:):)
That's it from me today....thanks for looking:)
Lizzy ♥♥♥
GOODIES USED & THANKS TO:
Elle's Studio ~ papers
SODAlicious ~ wood arrow, crosses
7 Dots Studio ~ stickers
Scrapki Wyzwaniowo ~ random win of 7 Dots goodies!!!
Trinket Track ~ pink resin dot

17 comments:

  1. All fabulous creations Lizzy...I'm rather envious of how much you are able to do :) I love those mix of papers on the last one, as well as the repetitive stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are all gorgeous....especially love the last layout of course.......that style is right up my alley!! I too, am also jealous of how much scrapping you get to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Left some love over at the off the rails! Love your mini its beautiful and precious!... Loving your card and layout too ...!!! So much fun going on your blog making me itch and dying to create! ... You are amazing Lizzy!... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are rockin' these challenges!! WOW WOW WOW!! These are gorgeous!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work! Loved how to worked the colours :) Thanks for participating in the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing creations as always. :) LOVE what a challenge junkie you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your fab mini book and that card is dead gorgeous too and not to forget that awesome LO with such a sweety on the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work done by you. Mini book looks awesome as well the card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well if there is a new challenge around you are sure to find it.. hehee!! Love the mini book, I saw it already, and love your flowy card with the green colors and love the layout... He is such a boy your grandie, a real explorer and I am sure fills your baby sitting days with delight!! Dunno how you get all these done!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lizzy I don't know how you find all these challenges - but I'm sure glad you do! These are fabulous. Love the details on the layout - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, you and your challenges! Love all the projects you've got done! The mini looks fantastic, would love to see the rest! and LOVE your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome challenges and I love what you did with them. You are so talented. The tab is Making Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Lizzy!! You are a creative whirlwind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your layout is fantastic. Love the layering & you can never go wrong with using staples. Thanks for joining in the challenge we have at Mei Li Paperie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have some catching up to do ! the mini album LOVE , Lucas is going to love this forever and it is a great way to use all those bits and pieces. Gorgeous card and you nailed the colour challenge, so much to look at on your page, fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your runway inspired card....really super and such a super,cool page too! Love the clean look, and paper combo! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are fantastic! Love EVERYTHING that you've created! That green card with the flower is such an awesome take on the cool challenge. Love the way your mind thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)