About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 18 May 2014

OFF THE RAILS MAY CHALLENGE

I'm sure a lot of my regular followers will know that although I seem to win a lot of chipboard...I find it difficult to use! So...guess what our current challenge at OFF THE RAILS is? Yup! Chippy!!!
Funny thing is, I actually won a pile from OTR before I joined the DT...c/- Dusty Attic. So that's what I've used on my DT page here. Oh, the irony! Aint it wonderful??!!!!
 I've glittered up the raw chippy...& used some BoBunny packaging to 'back' the heart so I could add the 'love' word:)
 Glittered the arrows a little, too - the 7 Dots Studio tag at the back has some Trinket Track pearls on it & my journaling about Neri & Alex's wedding day is inside...
 The Teresa Collins goodies had gold on them already - which is why I added in some more! The 'love' circle is also 7 Dots, & there are a few Elle's Studio tags tucked around too. Can you see the 'all you need is love' along the edge of the photo? SRM stickers!!
 I embossed the Typo heart with the 'love' stamp...
 ...more SRM stickers - 'Mr & Mrs' - & a lovely Studio Calico metal clip.....here's the whole page:
Now, I know heaps of you are VERY good at using chippy....I'd love to see you join us at OFF THE RAILS....& you could be our next GDT:
Thanks for looking ~ happy scrpping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
GOODIES USED:
The Trinket Track - pearl hearts
The Dusty Attic - chip board
SRM stickers - stickers [thanks Yvonne Y!!!]
Elle's Studio - die cuts
7 Dots Studio - die cuts & sticker

17 comments:

  1. So much detail to,look at on this one, I love how you add lots of gorgeous trinkets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO Lizzy!! It definitely doesn't look like you have any difficulty using chipboard. I love that you have left the chipboard raw with just a touch of glitter, as it contrasts beautifully with your soft green colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have used the chippies beautifully, see so you can use chipboard! Love all the little details on your gorgeous layout, just perfect ! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same pinch :D ..I also have some lovely chippies n find difficult to use them..loved how you have glittered and used them all over the page..Lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour palette you have used and the chippies set off the whole page to perfection. Such a great way to frame a beautiful photo. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous again Lizzy! LOVE the glitz on the chippies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my new fav, I really love this Lizzy and I think you have used these chipboard pieces so wonderfully! New fav!,love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a pretty layout Lizzy and you have used the chippy soooo well! love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I love love love love that photo, the colors and LOVING how you used the chipboard!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a busy girl, Lizzy! Always participating in scrapbook challenges! And how do you manage to make each one look spectacular??? Every time????? I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous page, your photo, and the way you used the chipboard. Simply beautiful and pure genius! I love your creativity, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another stunning wedding page Lizzy. I like the raw glitzed chippies and all the tiny details which add without distracting. I think you must have a scrap room fairy that tidies up all the mess from your scrapbooking marathons! I seem to spend all day tidying from the last creation. Love this photo and the gown is pure elegance :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooooooooooooooooo spectacular, cant take my eyes away ..... stunning work Lizzy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lizzy, you aren't alone in finding chipboard hard to use... I think I must have a phobia towards it. LOL!
    I love what you have done with the pieces and you really wouldn't know from looking at your beautiful work that you find chipboard hard to use.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI love chipboard and love this layout, great photo too, all in all wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning page...you don't seem to struggle with chipboard at all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning work Lizzt and you have rocked the chippie.....Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)