About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 29 May 2014

My Craft Room.

Hi there! The end of another week is nigh.....& if you pop on over to OFF THE RAILS, you'll see I've got a post up about my craft room....so if you like to peek into others' scrappy spaces, & get a few hints & ideas that you might be able to use yourself....then head over HERE. All the cockroaches, spiders & assorted vermin were told to clear out before photos were taken...so I hope they've done as requested!!!
And if you can't be bothered going on over, then here's something I've not shown before.....to say thanks for popping in today;)
 I joined in with a 'dress form' swap over at Scraps of Darkness, on their FB, so one of these is flying off to Canada...the other is for the June swap...they were such FUN to make:)
 Here's the two side-by-side - lots of MM on the bg, of course;)
Thanks for looking ~ & I do hope you get to look at my scrap space:)
Lizzy ♥♥♥
GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:
Dress Forms - Berry71Bleu 'giveaway' win
Resin flowers - The Trinket Track
Bling - Meg's Garden
Gold paint - Helen Tilbury 'giveaway' win

17 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful Lizzy! Off to have a look at ypour craft room :) I don't have a room yet (unless the dining room counts) - need to kick out some more kids to make space lol !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeeeeeeeeeeeell, you know I LOVE dress forms! These are stunning Lizzy! Love the diamonte bodice and the square buckle is gorge! The touch of gold on the tissue skirt is luxurious, giving it a romantic feel. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your craft room! I have been there before visually, but I enjoyed it this time too! I must do mine at some point before we move...And your tags are adorable! I pinned those little dress forms right up! I do wonder where Wally was though? Or was he busy chasing spiders who were asked to leave?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! LOVING the textures and the dress forms! Off to see your space!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I did see your craft space, so tidy and things in a neat place.. really well put together.. A great place for you to create.. and love your dress forms, so elegant with the gold!! and yes another Friday tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous tags, love the dress forms and colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love your dress forms, love the blue and the touch of gold, very elegant and how super duper organised is your scrap room, great tips

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress forms Lizzy - they look like fun! I'm off for a look at your scraproom :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your craft space is super organised, hehe may need your services here ;)
    Love your dress form tags, super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh you've got lots of great tips for your craft space - love the idea for the flair badges with the magnetic strip - I like having things so I can see them - that way I will actually use them :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I left some love over at "off the rails" . Your space is so neat and organised I am very, very impressed. Mine was only photographed once. When my husband just finished it...It has never been neat again after that :-P

    Your tags are gorgeous and so full of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love these! So dressy looking! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me too love the dress!!! Gorgeous Tags Lizzy!!! You are amazing! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic tags with awesome blingy dresses... Just fell in love with both :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, Lizzy!!! These tags are absolutely beautiful. How do you make a tag so gorgeous??? I don't know, but you always manage to make anything look wonderful. Looks like you had fun with the dress form swap! I hope you have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy! Love the gold paint and all the textures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)