About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 11 May 2014

LESSology challenge #36 - WINDOW DISPLAY:

Hi there, fellow scrappers. LESSology this month is all about windows...remember, you can enter ANY creation, as long as it follows the prompt & has at least ONE recycled thing....easy! And look at the PRIZE from BASIC GREY:
YUM!!! Looooove this RSVP collection. I'd be playing for it if I wasn't on the DT *winks*
For more info & to see what I did this month, click HERE........a sneak......
That there fellow is my brother....he seems to be popping up a little, lately! More info on our LESSology blog!
Hoping you can join our challenge this month:)

11 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVED what you made for this challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day Lizzy! I hope you are having a very pleasant day! Off to have a closer look at your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea for a window display - love your interpretation...

    LOL.... I PURPOSELY left the sequins off my post - and sure enough......I got to REEEEEEL you in Mrs Sequin Police!! hee hee..... and lookie...hook, line and sinker!!! LUV IT, LUV IT! (did require MUCH restraint!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh.... AND HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sneak looks fab! Happy Mother's day my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just been over and had a look see. Great take on the challenge Lizzy , the thing I love most is the journalling to go with your photo, says it all, just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page Lizzy....love the colour combo and a super, super design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab layout Lizzy! I love the colours and the beautiful handwritten journaling. Just gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did amazing on this project Lizzy. LOVE your interpretation of "window display".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sneak...off to check it out. I hope you had a wonderful Mothers day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photo! Always fun challenges at Lessology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)