About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 4 May 2014

CARDABILITIES ~ #98

Hi there! I do so enjoy the CARDABILITIES sketches:
And here's my card, starring a Purple Pumpkin YoYo bloom with some gessoed PP tickets tucked underneath. There's a little Trinket Track resin bird to the bottom right:
 I really got my Shabby vibe on with this one - which could be 'cos of the goodies I won from a Let's Get Shabby challenge, which feature here...the chippy [also gessoed], the 'hessian' type material & seam binding ribbon!
This paper is from Meg's Garden [YUM!!!]---perfect for cards! Thanks for looking at this one:)
Lizzy H ♥♥♥
GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizzy! Love that big fabric flower!! I hope your weekend has not been too cold.. been freezin up here!! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oH MY!! Your card is really stunning - its already a winner I reckon!! You really got your shabby on with this!! How gorge is that floral paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors, the bird and the flower!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning LIzzy!!! Love love love your card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You surely did get get your shabby vibe happening! Such a soft and pretty card...love the Meg's papers and that fabric flower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Lizzy! That bird & card is the BOMB! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lizzy! Love the shabby chic look and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Lizzy, you know I love shabby Chic and you have rocked it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lizzy....so elegant and gorgeous! Love the different textures....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, thank you for playing with us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card - love the embellishments! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous card........sooooooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Card!
    I love the colours!
    Thanks for join us at Cardabilities!
    Kissies,
    Sara
    http://beescrapbooking.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous layers and textures. Thanks for linking up to Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, this is SO pretty! Love the softness and the stitching of the ribbon on the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Lizzy, I'm so happy to see your beautiful card at Cardabilities! I love it in every sweet detail! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities! :)
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your take on sketch, card is beautiful :)
    Thanks for join us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)