About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 8 May 2014

BIG NEWS...NEW TEAM...3rd EYE!!!!!

I am over the moon excited, & absolutely THRILLED to announce I am one of the new DT members over at 3rd EYE...
 
I feel so honored....for those of you who know of 3rd Eye, you'll know it's a boutique Scrapping Online Store run by the lovely Drycha. She sells amazing, slightly quirky, VERY versatile stamps, chippy, badges [!!!!!!], stickers & masks....like this:
funky flowers badge TEBA-002 lightbulb on pink background  anchors background TES-109badge TEBA-017 Love Love Love in yellow and blue 
 This is a Polish store [I LOOOVE how scrapping makes the world such a small place!!!] that ships all over the world...& for us Aussies...it's way affordable cos of the VERY good exchange rate...& the shipping costs are about the same as you would pay for our Domestic shipping! Pretty good stuff, eh?
I'm already the proud owner of some yummy 3rd Eye products - which is why I so badly wanted to get on this team. Cos I LOVE em...& now I get to share more with you guys:):) Here's a few creations that I've used them on:
 
 Perfect Moment stamp...& there are LOTS of uses for this one.....Best day ever stamp below, with that LOVELY diamond shape bg stamp in the yellow...
 And below the YUMMY arrow flair, alongside that gorgeous diamond stamp again!!!

TEBA-094 arrows on the yellow background perfect moment TES-126TES-173 best day ever arrowsdiamonds - background    
I would just love if you popped on over to see my FIRST ever 'welcome' post with 3rd Eye HERE:):)
I even created a new card over there to celebrate. I think it's become my 'signature' *winks*!!!
Thank you sooo much for your support!!!
Lizzy ♥♥♥
PS: BIG thanks to my VERY talented artist GF for taking this photo for me!!! MWAH, Donna:):)

30 comments:

  1. Voohoooo. Congratulations Liz :) well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo hoooo congratulations Lizzy. I can't wait to see what you create. I love 3rd eye bits and bobs and I love your style what a perfect pair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!! Congrats - and sounds like a fun place.... I haven't heard of it, so will go have a looksee!
    Your comments on my blog make me giggle, and yesterday was no exception about my pinwheel sequins.... you are toooo funny!
    LOVE your card with the feathers... and the diamond stamp used sideways.. that looks cool. Love it popping yellow too. You've got your yellow/gold going on in the LO's too! Its a great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lizzy. Your work is fabulous and those stamps look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lizzy, looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee these!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lizzy.. how exciting.....so Happy for you... Looking forward to seeing more of your inspirational creations using the 3rd eye products...WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A big congrats to you!! Well done!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. A HUGE congrats girl, well done, they are lucky to have you on their team. Popping over to have a look see now

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Awesome Congrats! I bet you are smiling those products look FANTASTIC!! Very deserving and can't wait to see what you create with their fun products. Congrats again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Lizzy....how awesome! Congrats! Love your projects and love your work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooooohooooo! Congrats! So glad that you made it on the team. Those are some awesome projects...with plenty more to come of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woohoo fabulous news!!!.....congratulations <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lizzy, well done congrats bravo!!! These products are what you use so you will have fun creating with them... Enjoy and I look forward to seeing what you get up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats and so well deserved, Lizzy!!!! WOOHOO!!!! I absolutely LOVE your projects that you shared with us today. And I just have to tell you that you always make me laugh when you visit my blog! I love your sense of humor, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is fantastic news Lizzy! A big congrats to you and I love that second layout so so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh and btw - I see you are sitting on 99 bloglovin' lovers…. lol! Remember last time when I spotted 99 blogger followers! Let's see if we can get you up to 100! Come on bloglovers! ;D xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congraaaaats! So glad you can finally come out with it!! You know how much I would have loved to join you! Next year may be a better time for me to apply. All these companies now making chipboard makes it very difficult when one has to remain exclusive. Just love that card especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. massive congrats to you Lizzy ... wow wow wow !!!! fabulous news xoox

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ta da!! bing trumpet toot for Lizzy - your rock girl and thoroughly deserve to be on team at this eclectic site. Well done, you should be so proud of yourself :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh go you Lizzy! Woohoo! I agree - the Poles are putting out some pretty awesome stuff. I'm off for a look.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations Lizzy wonderful group of projects.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations Lizzy! I'm sooooo happy for you! It will be an amazing adventure for you :)) I can't wait to see your new works on blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. congrats my friend! you rock!!
    I applied too, they didn't chose me :( too bad, I could have "work" with you ;)
    you deserve this, your talent shine!
    p.s. I sent my card for you last week, check the mail out

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations Lizzy!You certainly know how to keep yourself busy! Heading off now to check out their stuff.
    Love your layouts and card by the way - the yellow really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  26. First of all I want to say congrats to you.....yeah, you go girl! Wow! love everything Lizzy! Your projects rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)