About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Zeus & Zoe MM OTP project...

...for the uninitiated, the title reads 'Zeus & Zoe Mixed Media Off The Page project....tee hee!!!
Yup, & Sandra, it's USEFUL!! My old Birthday Book, from 1991 died. Fell apart. Did pretty well, I reckon. Sooooo I needed a new place to write down when the birthdays are, & somewhere to pop the cards I make in advance for said birthdays. This worked a treat! 
It's quite THICK, so if you had lotsa birthdays, you'd probably need a different type of book, but for me it worked fine:)
Wanna know/see more of what I'm talking about? You know what to do, yes you do! Click HERE...& off you go to visit my post over at Zeus & Zoe. I've sorta done a step by step thingy too:):)
And just to tempt you...well, I hope it does!!! Here's one more sneak:
 Cheers, Lizzy ♥♥♥

14 comments:

  1. Looks intriguing Lizzy! I'll head over for a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea Lizzy and may just have to scrap jack it when mine finally gives up. Brilliant recycling and organisation. Oh and it looks pretty too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SMART YOU ARE!!! Very organized....what do you think of my method of MAKING the card after my pc tells me of a birthday...yeah, pretty lame! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very innovative and looks wonderful.. off to have a look!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this idea of keeping pre-made cards in B'Day book..!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! Love that you do it old school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So intrigue .. Off to see.. Hello Lizzy ... Hugs hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great idea Lizzy! It's gorgeous and functional, all in one! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to make sure you don't miss those important occasions. Love the sneak.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been over and had a look see. Such a clever idea and you are so organised! I left you some love over at Zeus and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, that is a great idea! and you even prepare the cards beforehand! veery organized - might need to jack the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey well done my friend with your OTP useful book, clever way to store the awaiting cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)