About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 6 April 2014

Studio Calico ROCKS...

Hi there! I have been very, very fortunate in being given some of the STUDIO CALICO collection, 'Lemon Lush' , from SCRAP365 to 'play' with....one of the perks of working for them *winks*...oh, & while I'm speaking of SCRAP365...take a peek on my side bar...the new mag is out!!! You can even get it digitally. WTG, these days! Click on the pic to find out more:)
Anyways, back to Studio Calico!
I created THREE pages & STILL have more goodies! I LOOVED these papers. Yes, even the purple ones!
Here's what I made:
 I'm really enjoying pulling out older photos & scrapping them.....the graphic elements in these papers really attracted me....below I did an A4 - been ages!
 Practically everything on the papers is Studio Calico, apart from the stamps. Finally, I did a 'pretty' non-graphic page...this collection has sooo much variety in it! I am so, SOOO glad I got to 'play'!!!
If you want to see more, pop on over to the Scrap365 blog HERE.....to find out all the 'nitty gritty' details:)
Happy scrapping, my friends ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

19 comments:

  1. wow Lizzy, I love your bold and darling LO's , always so much fun and love woven into your works ,,, stunning, striking and sensational .... love love love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow all so different but great use of those products Lizzy, lucky lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous! I am LOVING the colors and the butterflies on the last one!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever at working with bold and bright Lizzy. Love the micro beads on the butterfly page. Hmmm...I think I would have covered up the purple triangles too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky girl, getting to play with the products and you have done them justice. Love your titles. I love scrapping older photo's, brings back the memories. The photo in the second layout is stunning. All beautiful Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have rocked these papers Lizzy....Awesome work my friend...love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 layouts! Wonderful layouts, each one special, love the triangle patterns, good job with these papers! I hope yor weekend has been fantastic,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow LIzzy, you really rocked this collection!! LOVE all of them!! My favorite is the 2nd ... love that yellow color!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome collection o0f pages here! Love the bright colours and bold design.-...And a girl can never have too many butterflies .-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love sc too - infact their project life monthly kits are the only kits I have regularly subscribed to and I still love getting them (i use them more for my regular scrapping than for PL). Love what you have done with the pages too - it is fun to scrap those older photos. I really love the bright, bold backgrounds. You have inspired me to step outside my 'white cardstock' background comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh..love the bright colours here! Can tell how much fun you had with the papers. Gotta love the "perks" of being on a great design team, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you have been a buzy bee... I think I am going to call you Bizzy Lizzy from now on... How cool to get all this gorgeous stuff to play with. All three are so different and I love them all.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lizzy these are fantastic! LOVE all of these. That first one really 'pops' out at you! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This collection looks stunning Lizzy! You created 3 beautiful pages...all so gorgeous...but my favourite...the 3rd one....just love those colours and fabulously fresh! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. all 3 layouts are SENSATIONAL.. Love all those butterflies on that 3rd page! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. How lucky are you to get to play with all those goodies?! Love these layouts - especially that "
    A4" whatever that is! LOL! I want to scrap a different size than 12x12...I tried a couple of 8x8s but I love the looks of that A4. Is it 8x11? Bear with me woman...it's 6:00 in the morning here! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm with you Lizzy in being a fan of Lemon Lush. and your A4 page is so cool with that tumble of triangles and the way you bordered the foliage edge of the photo with woodchip leaves. just fab !

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are wonderful layouts. Great stories, memories and moments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)