About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

One Little Word...

..don't you HATE it when you've visited a blog, seen a challenge that looks fun & you feel like you want to support whoever it was you visited..then for the LIFE of you, you can't remember who it is???? OOOPS! Shoulda written it down:(
ANYWAYS.....the challenge blog is called OLW [one little word] & the word I'm scrapping is DREAM. This paper came about as the 'left over' paint/paste from another page...used up with this mask.....I was really excited when I saw it & so happy I pulled out the errr 'dream' photo to work with! 
 My journaling....he is SUCH a dream child...I'm wondering if Mum & Dad realise how BLESSED they have been?????
  Love how the light captured his face...he just ADORES being on the swing...Silly title....
 Lotsa stars....punched, stamped & fussy cut, wood....
 And THANK YOU Lizzy C - the 'dream' wood banner. Perfect!!! The narrow green star is actually fussy cut around the negative punched out star shape..if that makes sense??!!!
 Oh, wooden shapes, how I LOVE thee! From Studio Calico, & the hand & chevrons are the NEW Scrap365 shapes found HERE.....♥♥♥
Hope you enjoyed taking a peek at this one ~ happy scrapping ~ Lizzy xo

25 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Lizzy, such a cute grandie ...love the way the reverse masking is done - love it xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really nice work! Love the background and layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh this is sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the photos and the masking!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and patterns of the stencil...the photos at different sizes bring back the focus so well...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww dream photo and layout. I bet you have the best time with your little man. Perfect title, love this Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie of a little man.... just adorable photo on this gorgeous LO, love it :) You have done a fab job with the c&s bg .... Love it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it Lizzy ! Simple bg makes sure all the focus in on center & photos which is fab !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh I love this cute photo Lizzy - especially the way the sun is picking up his sweet little profile! Beautiful page - love your background work and the soft, boyish colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet page Lizzy! I love those sweet photo's....so very cute! Love your style and design...totally cool and fresh! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just what you need.... another challenge site!!hehe! But you go Girl!! you rocked this one.. love those photos.. so natural.. love all the stars, and you are very welcome with the dream wooden wood, I knew you would use it.!! and guess what, I am going over to the site... just for a look... just for a look...hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great site, love that you can do art journal pages too...!! I will put it on the ever growing list of challenges!!hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. how utterly gorgeous, brings a smile to my dial and warmth in my heart , love it x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous page, thanks for joining us at OLW.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a FANTASTIC boy page Lizzy... GREAT colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that green star and that photo! SO PRETTY! This page is dreamy! I am so punny...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful page Lizzy,,,,love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A delightful little boy's page....yep...they do love the swings, our always get taken to the park as well. Love the misting/masking and the stars :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun and fabulous page! I love the background work and the colours!

    P/s: It's even cuter when he starts talking in complete sentences!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG that star!! Lurrrrrrv it!! The whole layout is just amazing and I am totally loving the green!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. An absolutely gorgeous layout, Lizzy! I love your journaling so much! and the way you used the OLW! I also want to thank you for visiting my blog and for your amazing comments!!! You always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Darling page layout Lizzy.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  22. I seem to be missing some of your posts!!! I love this one and he really looks like he's daydreaming, such a cute little boy - lucky 'Ma'.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous! Love the photo and the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Lizzy!! Lovely layout! Love the little details and the ombre diamonds in the background! So cool that you decided to play along with us! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)