About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 3 April 2014

Life.Paper.Scrapbook Mood Board + A Zeus & Zoe project...

As you probably know by now, I'm a big fan of Life.Paper.Scrapbook. Look at this March Mood Board:

I've chosen to do an OTP creation, with the KEY being my focus. Cos I picked this up at the Op Shop just last week:
[my real name is Elizabeth!!]
And ended up with this! Sooo happy! A key holder....& I managed to sneak a hint of green from the Mood Board in as well!
 Even screwed my own screws in.....& I altered the 'tied up' copper key from brass to this colour using Adirondack alcohol ink....wonderful stuff!!! The Eiffel Tower scissors were a gift - cute, huh?
A closie:
 Most of these goodies come from the Zeus & Zoe Etsy Store.....speaking of which, I've a post up on the Zeus & Zoe blog about another Off The Page project - dunno what's going on with me atm! And it's a 'process' post....for this little wall plaque:
I'd be right chuffed if you popped over to Z & Z HERE to take a proper look:):)
OH! And bragging time....I'm in the fabulous latest edition of LIFE.PAPER.SCRAPBOOK online mag...here's the link....you will LOOOOOVE it...so much amazing work in one place!
 
Right, that's it from me today.....here's to a good weekend!!!
Lizzy ♥♥♥

19 comments:

  1. Oooooh...pretty! I love that Eiffel Tower scissors. And look at you, playing with alcohol inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I hope you have all your photos and blog posts sorted. Wow I would have dissolved into a mess on the floor if that happened to me, hope it is fixed now,.. Love your letter E such pretty paper you have covered it with, very sweet and practical too, love it! And I will come back for a look at the mag, cooking tea, listening to the news and checking blogs on my iPad...just a bit busy at the moment!,hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that key holder.....clever girl! And I did see your layout in the LPS mag...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeee that key holder!! FABULOUS colors!! And off to see your other project!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is one lovely makeover! Looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lizzy ...Oops Elizabeth :D !! will check the link soon..Loved the key holder and altered key looks fab vintage :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun OTP! Love how it turned out!!! Off to check out your other OTP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's innovative - I remember when those big letters were all the rage. Now you've made something so useful and pretty with yours. An op shop find as well...Fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elizabeth! you are a clever girl & I owe I love those scissors, how gorgeous are they . Saw your layout in LPS, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow brilliant and stunning, fabulous creations Lizzy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that mag too and I think that is such a clever idea for a studio too... I have loads of things to hang on it that I don't want to lose. Love the transformation. It looks so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are just way tooo clever !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooooo! This is very clever use of your "E"..........looks fabulous, Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh you've been busy Lizzy! Congrats on the ever-expanding list of achievements. Those Eiffel Tower scissors are gorgeous - as is your huge E.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of inspiration here!! Love all your stamping! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic idea Lizzy, it looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! that E looks FANTASTIC... & Congrats on the layout in the Life.Paper.scrapbook mag..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Miss Elizabeth I love it! I want to do more altered projects. This has inspired me...maybe I'll do some letters for Ireland's room. Love what you did with that key too. I have those Adirondack Inks and never know what the heck to do with them...I need to get some more metal into my stash. LOL This is awesomeness, Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty and practical - perfect combination! Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)