About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 29 April 2014

CSI 'round up' for March - #113, #114, #115

Hey there! I dunno what's happened...Obviously entered too many challenges. Oops! Run outta days for posting stuff....so 'catch up' time. These CSI case files are now closed...but they have a new one EVERY WEEK...so pop on over there to catch the latest. They're a TAD addictive. Just a tad [Cough! Cough!]
CSI #113 was soft colours & I worked with an envelope for my journaling & also scallops [vellum] & more scallops under that cute PP spotty button:
Got featured with this one! Made me VERY happy!!! Then there was:
CSI #14 was BRIGHT colours, & I worked with rub-ons, the BRILL Em Stafrace Page Drafts sketch, dialogue in my journaling & only cardstock:
I got featured for this one too! The story for this one is in the journaling:
Some of the goodies I've used:
CSI #114
Rainbow Splendour - stars & camera
Purple Pumpkin - washi tape
CSI #113
Goodies from Jasmine S & Mitra P [♥♥♥]
The Trinket Track - pearl stars
Purple Pumpkin - doily, tickets, button, chipboard sentiment & washi tape [whew!!]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Then....just to feel as if I'd completed the month properly, I did #115:
That's stamping & heat embossing on the bg. And NO!  You're not seeing things. They are actual FLOWERS...thanks Mary B [I think!!!]...the big heart at the bottom of the 'bouquet' is stamped cardstock, covered in washi tape then stamped on with a little 'love' stamp using StazOn ink:)
     

I had to 'free write'...basically write slightly faster than your brain can process...so I did! It was fun:) This all came about 'cos I saw a page done by Kim Price about herself as a flower girl where she wouldn't open her mouth cos of a gappy smile. As you can see. I had no such qualms! So this one is for you, Kim!!!
Happy Scrapping y'all ~ Lizzy

18 comments:

  1. These are all super gorgeous, Lizzy. Love the journalling on the middle one......too cute and Awwwww! to that cute little flower girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love them all as much as each other Lizzy. Love the banner, colour and lovely photo in the first one, Love the journalling in the second and the third has a beautiful vintage feeling and what a gorgeous photo. Have a great day Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh!! You cute little thing with your little bouquet, gloves and big bow on top!! What special photos! Gorgeous LO.... love the top CSI one- fab colours and that banner is wow! Vibrant second LO.... perfect for bicycle riding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzy , your work just oozes wirh love and emotion .... so much beauty and care taken in your works .. love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  5. In these three layouts we see Lizzy, the sweet child, Lizzy the beautiful daughter and Lizzy the besotted Grandmother. Love this little potted history of the life and times of an Aussie woman. I'm especially charmed by the convo between Ma and the Grand boy...Hmmm...no surprised there eh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy!!! These are sooooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING those colors on that 2nd one! Pinning it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first page with you and your mum! and the title on the second one is genious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Liz. How many pages Uve managed this month clap clap clap. And each one unique and special - made with so much thought and details. Congs on d csi feature.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been a busy girl Lizzy! Love your pages...especially the first one! The colouring and design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so busy!! Wow love all of these.. each one different and so special.. love the photos, wont be long and those little legs will be peddling and Ma will have to run to keep up.. and what a gorgeous flower girl too.. I just cant keep up these days.. the days just seem to fly.. must be slowing down in my old age!!hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a feast of pages today :) I love the contrast of the black title with the white and the beautiful bright colours in "life.."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous fun pages Lizzy.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow. They are all awesome Lizzy! You are a blog challenge junkie!lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh you've been a busy bee! All lovely layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is wonderful to see three of these case files in one post. Beautiful pages with so many details. They are very addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pages.Each layout is so different - love that you journal. Well done on being featured - so well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great showcase Lizzy! Not many of us have the problem of too few days & too many posts so good for you for keeping it going round the clock & your feature too. Me & weekly challenges just don't go together. A week passes too quickly for my liking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)