About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 13 April 2014

APRIL LESSology CHALLENGE is LIVE.....

...I'd LOVE for you to join in - fabulous prize - check this out!
Yup, a $20 gift voucher from CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!
AND...it's such an easy peasy challenge:
'Tic, TAG, toe'...yup! Tags! And remember, all you need is to add at least ONE recycled element.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This month I actually used 3 recycled bits  - those tags you get when you buy your clothes; some cut up doily that I dyed & an index card that is mostly hidden [always the way, right?!!]
Here's a sneak peek at my LO...to see more & get INSPIRED by the likes of Mitra Pratt, Kirsty Vitteloe, Yvonne Yam & Julie Tucker- Wolek  ~~~~~ well, pop along to LESSology & check their clever creations out!!!  
 Got you interested??? Oooooh, yes! I have my forgetful moments:):)
Lizzy ♥♥♥
PS: Check out the CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS BLOG HERE!!!
And the direct link to the challenge over at LESSology is HERE!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And the WINNER of my RUKRISTIN WORKSHOP place is:
HELEN WALLACE...congratulations! I know you're going to LOOOVE it:):)

12 comments:

  1. Love the layout Lizzy and a big congrats to Helen Wallace on her win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous sneak peek and Yay Congrats Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been over and had a look, Love! perfect colours for your photo. Love the journalling you have done with the embellies ect. a fun , happy layout Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so beautiful , and big congrats to Helen..... you always shine Lizzy, on the inside and out ... just saying xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see bits and bobs re-purposed and your card looks super and fun too. I'm off to have a look at the site. P.S. Thank you soooo much for the win....I feel thrilled to the back teeth....it's just my kind of thing. Can't wait to get started. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did see this over at lessology! Fabulous layout Lizzy and great re cycling too! I hope you had a lovely birthday and a special weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a bit slow in the up take in the mornings without coffee it took me a bit to work out where on the Lessology blog I could find your whole page he he..but I found it and the others, thats my derrrr moment over and done with today! I'm so glad I persevered your page is fantastic Lizzy! Thanks for the giggle loved your journaling :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this page on FB...and it's so fun and fresh! Super girlie page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helen congrats on the win.... Going to check it out Lizzy :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tags are cool! Looks like a fun sneak!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been seeing what everyone is presenting for this challenge. Fun and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)