About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 24 March 2014

White With One - Latte Challenge

And as you can imagine, I was SOOOO tempted to actually scrap a picture of a latte - my 'go to' coffee....but I'm leaving that to Heather McM....cos that's her 'modus operandi' [or however you spell it!!]....hope she takes up the challenge! 
Anyways, I couldn't go past this photo, which I LOOOVE!

I have to say, this one did not come together easily, & MOST unusually, I actually BINNED the first background. Not like me at all....anyways, THIRD attempt later here we have it! Some closies:
That's a 3rd EYE star stamp behind, along with a Mr Huey's mask...the numbers have been traced from a TCW mask....stitching.... & the striped material tape is from The Trinket Track...
 Delicious arrows from my Dusty Attic win...as is the flair, from A Flair for Buttons...
 I've stamped, fussy cut, layered a pile of elements over that VERY big heart that I got years ago from Irini Liola....eventually EVERYTHING comes in handy, right???!!!!

I even managed to tuck a feather or two in! The heart beneath the 'remember' has journaling on the back!
I think the DT work for this challenge, & the entries are some of the best I've EVER seen...well worth popping on over to White with One to check them out yourself.....
& speaking of challenges, don't forget our Purple Pumpkin, LESSology & Once Upon a Sketch ones as well! Plenty to keep you busy!!
Sooooo....happy scrapping:) 
Lizzy ♥♥♥

27 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind and supporting words at OBW Lizzy, and what a wonderful layout this is, great texture and precious photo, totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page, Lizzy and what a cute photo!!! and I even spotted some yummy 3rd Eye goodies in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful photo. Love your page, Lizzy.........totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photo Lizzy, and a lovely layout to match..thanks for joining in with the WW1 monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizzy this one is truly beautiful, the latte is perfect with all your goodies on the page, and fussy cutting, well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwh, such a tender photo Lizzy…it' hard to believe you resorted to binning anything, but sometimes the page just won't be coerced into submission! However you got there with yummy page. Love the DA arrows and the MM background is delicious. I'm off to have a look at the DT examples now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow wow!!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the big numbers and loveeeee the chevrons!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work Lizzy! You rocked the latte! Loving all the background work, those giant numbers & the stitching too! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. super duper gorgeous , and you know how much I love monochromatic .... loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this bootiful creation ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow NEW FAV!!! love this.. love the photo, and all your back ground details are awesome.. can't believe you binned the first one... so glad you are happy with this one.. adorable photo.. and LOVE your take on the WW1 this month Lizzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH my gosh Lizzy I LOVE this - defn a new fav for me too!!! The neutral colours are so beautiful with your gorgeous photo! Love the feather and those arrows - well everything actually!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! You really can work a monochromatic palette my friend! I love all the attention to detail. And that focal point! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yvonne has worded my thoughts..I was wondering how beautifully a single color can look..Wonderful...lovely page !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cool is this Lizzy - wow just love it ..great bg -love all the little details.xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL Lizzy! I don't know that Heather has checked in on this one yet!! Meanwhile your page is fabulous! Absolutely everything reinforces your theme and I just love love love it! Hope you'll join us at WW1 again next month!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did a great job with the colouring...love all the elements and sweet photo! Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Lizzy this is soooooooooooooooooooo sweet! Looks fab. Love the 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think this is just scrumptious! That is NOT an easy color scheme to work with (for me at least) and you did it so gorgeously! That photo makes me say "awwwww'! And I adore all the little details, bits and color splatter!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well I LOVE how it all came together in the end. Love the whole love 24/7 theme and such a gorgeous photo. The arrows and flair look fabulous. A beautiful layout Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome page Lizzy! Love the monochromatic colors and what a super sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pure love! The photo is so sweet and I really love the concept of 24/7. So many wonderful details and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really beautiful! LOve the limited palette!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE LOVE LOVE this page LIZZY HILL as I sip my morning coffee! Thanks for inspiring us as always! I am hearing you on the third background page, I almost ruined something big I was working on the other day...crossing that fine line between amazing and muddy.....a near misting catastrope! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've finally come to your page to check out your WW1 lo and it's not here! Is it out for pub or something?

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is stunning love the layers and the numbers!!! Thankyou for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your background and the big number title and the arrows and all the bits and pieces! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on your win... please email me
    http://whitewith1.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/winnerslatte.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)