About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 12 March 2014

They used to be called SQUIDGY PINS....

....not the most inspiring name....but these little wooden embellies certainly more than make up for that!
I was lucky, lucky, lucky to get some to play with......so I have! And I've done a post over at SCRAP 365 to share with you what I've done. So I ain't gunna rattle on any longer....Here's a bit of a teaser! Well, it's supposed to whet your appetite so you want to just hit that button & scoot on over:):)
Did it work???!!! 
I've  a few hints on how to alter your chippies too. Click HERE to find out more:):)
And Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy xo

7 comments:

  1. Well I shall leave a comment first before I disappear over..hehe.. otherwise how will you know that I was here to see it in the first place...!! and off I go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just paid a visit to see the whole thing - gotta say I'm really impressed with what you did :) I love how you used the polaroid frame as a mask too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am off to check it out, Lizzy! It looks amazing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just been there too... such a clever chickie Dee..... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what I see so far....off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)