About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 20 March 2014

Stuck?! Sketch March 2014 with Scrap Stuffz...

I've joined the March 1st sketch at STUCK?! & also the SCRAP STUFFZ challenge...luckily we can combine them! Here's the sketch:
& here's the inspiration pic:
It was the bright primary colours that I took from this pic. This one is rather bold. I think this is my 'natural' style, really. It's the 'Aries' part of me, I reckon:
 Told you! I've popped a Greatest View glassine bag behind it all, covered it with washi on the Left end, then some cute little circle [BG] stickers on the right [thanks Jas S!]...around the edges are stamps from the Zeus & Zoe Etsy shop as well as one I won from Prima!
 The Washi tape is from Purple Pumpkin & that cute flair is A Piece of Cake Designs.
The stars & arrow are wood, which I've inked black - I've added some cute little word stickers from Cosmo Cricket & lots of Pink Paislee ephemera:)
I used some teensy little stickers that I got in a give away from Polka Dot Creative.
You can see my journaling 1/2 out - because the bag is clear[ish], I've added some bits & bobs to the INSIDE of the bag.....
Lotsa journaling. I went through my older photos & found some I really wanted to scrap!
A couple of tags up the top of the photo....they 'worked'!!
One more!!! I really had fun 'fussy-ing' up the bag!!!
Thanks for checking this one out!!!!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
GOODIES from:

23 comments:

  1. Wow what an incredible page, loving your attention to details and all of the fun elements you have added! thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another fabulously fun page!! I adore the clear glassine baggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love what you have done with that little bag......looks fabby. Another great page.......gorgeous work, Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizzy! Oh wow you do work so well with bright colors, I love the gingham back ground paper and all those cute embellies that you place so perfectly around your layout!! Love this.. and great take on the sketch too.. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. You're layering is terrific. Lots of see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors, the splatters and those stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! I really love the little details that you added! And these are the colours that I gravitate to too...I find pastels really hard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another corker from you Lizzy…I'm a fan of the "brights" too and I love the gingham which ties this all together. You seem to combine all sorts of eclectic bits and bobs and ask them to play nicely, so of course, they do….Yummoh :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I love this! The fun mix looks fabulous! What a wonderful lo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have done a great job with the sketch and colours Lizzy. Fabulous to journal it all down

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally lovin the layers next to the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make busy backgrounds look amazing...I'm so scared of anything more than white cardstock backgrounds and yet you whip out the patterns like it's your job...and you nail it everytime! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never think to use washi like you do, Lizzy....next time I am using it, I think I'll have to pay you a visit for some inspiration! A fabulous bright colourful LO :)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the photos, bright colours, and design.....lots of fabulous layers and embellies....Brilliant work Lizzy ....Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the bold colors and the glassine bag. Great take on the sketch.
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome elements, colors and patterns!! A fabulous layout!! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapstuffz!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your pp's and your layering. The pops are black are the perfect touch. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow such a great page with so many lovely details! gorgeous! thank you for playing along at stuck?! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful designs! I love seeing masculine pages done up just right! Thanks for playing at Stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love how bold and bright this is. Thanks for being inspired by SSIB

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many beautiful details on this page! Interesting mixtures of different patterns, use of elements in different ways, great journaling! Thanks for sharing your work with us at SSIB!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful work LIzzy! Thank you for playing along at SSIB! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! I love the spattering of stars and ink! Thanks for playing with us at SSIB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)