About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 23 March 2014

Scrap It Girl & Life.Paper.Scrapbook challenges.

Hey there! One of the scrappy girls I follow, Heidi, is on the team over at SCRAP IT GIRL. So I thought I'd join in - such an EASY challenge....anything as long as it's about birthdays! I made a card from some left over paper I'd 'created'. Such FUN I had!
 Boy cards are ALWAYS a challenge to me....think I did OK with this one....oh, & that's A Piece of Cake Designs cherry flair in there, too:):)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, over at:
Life.Paper.Scrapbook



I've created a card using the sketch - I made the denim flower....
the others are Prima, alongside some Dusty Attic leaves. VERY old Crate paper! More stash used. YAY!!!
Thanks for looking ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

22 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors and loving those flowers on the 2nd one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always on the lookout for ideas for masculine cards and the top one looks perfect for that. Always a good feeling to dive into the stash and look at the pretty results!!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both Lizzy....you are amazing with all your product names etc...thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! You always rock the cards! I love the denim flower! I HAVE one myself just like it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of your cards! The birthday card is really awesome-and you used scraps! That is always a good thing! ;) Love your flower on the 2nd card. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Where do you find all these challenges!, good on you Lizzy! Love both of these cards, your boy card looks fabulous! And then your other card is pretty, both will make wonderful gifts! I hope you are enjoying your weekend, they go soo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beauties, i am finding it hard to choose a favorite but i think ..... number 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that "enjoy" card!!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Lizzy these are absolutely fabulous! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the masculine card you did, with the splats and the colour combo, yummy, Thanks for joining in over at Scrap It Girl nice to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool cards Lizzy, the top one is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards! Love the combination of patterns on the first and the use of the flowers on the 2nd with the little touches of feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just absolutely BEEEEEEEEaUtiful!...both cards are great!...loveeeeeee the layers!....Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you did a great job with the boy card. I love all of the splashes of color. Thank you for joining us at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh love the flowery one especially & WTG on the staging!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at Life.Paper.Scrapbook.!

    ReplyDelete
  17. splattered fun...thanks for taking the March Birthday Challenge at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fantastic card. Love the layers and spirtz. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card!! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, your cards are so lovely!!! I love those flowers!! Thank you for playing along with us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)