About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 3 March 2014

Scrap Friends Colour Challenge #22

I am a GREAT fan of challenges that start mid-month....& that's one of the reasons I've joined in over at Scrap Friends this month. The other is the colour palette - check it out!
I'd gotten a 'mini kit' from Purple Pumpkin that were the PERFECT colours for using...so use them I did! 
 All I had to add was some blues.... & I made a set of cards!
I've used some blue distress ink, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist & a few stamped sentiments....here's a closie:

Next card:
 I cut the felt square into leaves, tracing the shape with a stencil first....the  PP flower has been misted - it was originally cream...
Made this card for a friend who is a music teacher. Rather appropriate with the PP music note buttons!
The Scrap Friends challenge runs for til March 14th, I think...so plenty of time to join in with their LOVELY colour palette:):)
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

23 comments:

  1. They are so pretty! I love how you've used the mini kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing set of cards from that sweet little kit! You did a really awesome job, Lizzy, I LOVE them! :)

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards...great use of the colours & kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMYGOSH!!! These are soooooooo gorgeous!!!! I am loving the pops of blue!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER PRETTY! I love what you have done with those colors! Great job! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super, love your coloruse here Lizzy! I am also a fan of the midmonth challenges, after the DT work is done, there is some time left!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean colors offcourse, perhaps I should get some sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOH these are just delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look lovely cards, perfect to have for when you need them... Love the book paper and that big blue flower look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely layering on the cards. The PP kit looks very enticing - I think you're doing a great job in convincing me to buy some goodies from there! I have to admit though I'm not crazy about the colour challenge choices so I'll have to think hard about this one before I attempt it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You rock the cards Lizzy. The music note buttons are perfect for your card for your friend

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely layers and embellis sp d music button

    ReplyDelete
  13. A perfect colour match indeed Lizzy! You've done a fab job with all the PP goodies and created some gorgeous cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! The mini kit was perfect for these! LOVE all of them.....very eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh so gorgeous!! Love the pops of blue!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards! So much interest to them. The perfect mini-kit for our challenge. Thank you for joining along with us this month at ScrapFriends!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ha! I just took a peek at the SF page today and saw this challenge and thought if I should submit :). you were faster :) love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW WOW and WOW... I love the colours of this challenge and would love to have had time to play. I think you rocked this one Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! You showed how stunning and powerful this color combo can really be! I love the photo of all the supplies and then the final cards...makes me want to get my butterfly punch out! Great job Lizzy! Thanks for playing with kreativekoncepts / ScrapFriends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)