About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 6 February 2014

Zeus & Zoe Off the Pager...

Hey there friends!
I'm up over at Zeus & Zoe...had an absolute BALL decorating this OTP jar.....here's a sneak peek....
 
...hope you feel inclined to click on the link HERE to check out the whole deal...with a little 'step by step', too:):)
Cheers for now ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

12 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, LIzzy!! I left some love over at Z&Z. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have seen this one.. very nice... and well done over at pixels and paper.. perhaps we are lost twins after all!!!hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely amazing, such rich and velvety colors and totally exquisite xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. You are becoming an altered queen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fab.....headed over to tke a peak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning... left you some love over there :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh...this looks amazing...off to see :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lizzy this looks amazing!! Just love how you have altered the jar..I clicked over and had a closer look...couldn't resist!! Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)