About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 24 February 2014

The ORANGE PAPERIE FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

One of the things I LOOOVE about The ORANGE PAPERIE challenges are they have fabulous guests..this month they feature the lovely LIZZY CRUST....& the lovely MARY BENNETTS has set the challenge ~ to use hearts & journaling on your page. Well, this had a LOT of stamped hearts...but then I played with the background...& played...& played....so they're not so obvious anymore. But they ARE there!!! See? Top right???!!!

 Older Basic Grey papers & this is a sticker...I just LOOOOOVE it...so cute. A bit like Wally. And Tom. Can you call your husband 'cute'...LOL!!!!
 Yup, poor Wally has just been clipped ~ & he always goes to Tom for a bit of comfort. I'm the 'mean Mummy' who 'makes' him get clipped, teehee:)
 I sorta inked around my title to match up with the 'loved' sticker...lotsa sequins, glass beads, Liquid Pearls, some Trinket Track grunge & pearl stars.....
 Et voila!My whole page:
I really like that circle thing that's happening atm on pages....& the string was fun to do:):)
Keep an eye out for  The Orange Paperie challenges.....they're LOVELY girls over there.....oh, I've already said that, right???!!!!!!
Cheers, Lizzy ♥♥♥
GOODIES from:
Scraptastic Club ~  Fancy Pants stickers
Faber-Castell Gel Medium ~ Zeus & Zoe
The Trinket Track ~ grunge & pearl stars
& thanks to Sanna & Jas S for some other goodies *winks*

17 comments:

  1. Love the eclectic mix of embellies. They work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww such a gorgeous page Lizzy. Love all the texture and your two boys are so cute. Looks like Wally is saying "Look what they have done to me !" I see the hearts and I love the journalling, the gold shimmer looks pretty cool as well. Thanks for the shout out for Orange Paperie my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. how utterly beautiful, loving this and the colors and texture are superb xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely girls over there! And this is gorgeous Lizzy, love the close ups they show all the work in your background that photo is so cute too, I bet Wally feels better after getting his hair done... I always do hehe! And another week begins. Week ends go too fast..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness! I so lucked out as it's a WALLY Page! Oh man love it! I'll have to play along, because how you can resist such a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another corker from you Lizzy…yes the Orange girls are so friendly and talented. Love your mixed media background and the string frame :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwwww I love love love this!! LOVING the colors, the deer and loving that jute framing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes they sure are a beautiful bunch of girls......Love your take on the challenge......awesome background work once again and love your photo and story. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for showing us the detail of the background, it looks amazing - love your two boys theme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved it ! The twine on photos ,small triangle with paste and yes the gold shimmer look fab !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww....what a magical background! I love how you "played" with your mediums! Yum! I'm so suffering from withdrawals...but I need to use up my scraps...urgh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautifully fun page Lizzy. Great photo & the background is full of yumminess. thanks for playing xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great looking page! Love the circle twine capturing the two! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooooh!!! I love this! thanks for playing Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another stunning layout and I love the pic. Beautiful background and I love the twine circle. I reckon it is a pretty good life too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)