About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 12 February 2014

SKETCHABILITIES #108

Hey there...I've been on a scrapping rampage of late! But when the Muse strikes, I guess you've just gotta Do it, right??!!! 
I've a bunch of lovely scrappy friends that get together for a Skype Scrap session, so we thought we'd do this SKETCHABILITIES challenge -using the same photos, title..& sketch...just for FUN, you know!!!
Had a BALL with the background on this one!
 Underneath it all you'll find Heidi Swapp pp!!!
 Some Heidi Swapp & Glimmer Mist drips etc....& heart brads I 'found'...as you do!!
 Journaling...sort fits with the whole 'hanging' theme:):)
 Film washi from Meg's Garden....'capture' cherry flair from A Piece of Cake Designs...metal yellow flowers from The Trinket Track ...as is the black button below...it 'fitted' too!!
 As usual, I've been painting my wood [stars in this case] with my white Faber-Castell Pitt artist's pen...the title is from alphas I got in my SCRAPTASTIC kit giveaway win....& the whole page.....
Hope you like it! I was a happy chappy with how it turned out:):)
As always, I so TOTALLY appreciate it when you pop by & even more when you leave a comment and EVEN MORE when you follow a link through & comment on my DT blogs, like Zeus & Zoe or Purple Pumpkin.....& for those girls who do that [& I know it's a PAIN!!!] ...MWAH:):)
Cheers, Lizzy ♥♥♥
GOODIES FROM:
The Trinket Track - metal flowers, button
A Piece of Cake Designs - cherry flair
Meg's Garden - washi tape
Scrap Friends - most of the Other Stuff!!!

10 comments:

  1. I have to add these one to my ever growing list of Lizzy faves!! Love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this banner like layout! Great background.... the way you placed the photos too... Totally awesome Lizzy!... You rock the sketch! Hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh this is ONE AWESOME take on that sketch!!! Love the colours, stamping, misting...and the little hint of grunginess. FAbo work Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this layout Lizzy! beautiful bg work and I love how you placed the photos.
    you rocked it!
    thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think that i fall in love with that layout! Lizzy, it's a wonderful work !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning layout Lizzy. Love the photos too... It is awesome to have friends like that... Love their sketches...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all your interesting background details and the take on the sketch. Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout. Very cool background deets!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)