About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 2 February 2014

Purple Pumpkin NEW CHALLENGE for February!

I'm soooo excited about this sketch - it's just really different & I had an absolute BALL using it ~ I hope you get a chance to join in, too! Remember you do NOT need to use Purple Pumpkin goodies on your entry...& you might just WIN some!!!!!
Thanks for a FAB sketch, Monique Liedtke:)
And here's what I did for the DT:
 I've discovered writing in pencil is pretty neat! And I've used a Dear Lizzy date stamp. The  bg paper is My Mind's Eye - 'Cut & Paste'...
 Twine & my Motex writer both from Purple Pumpkin....I do adore my Motex writer!!!
 The gingham button is from Purple Pumpkin ~ the 'photo' one from A Flair for Buttons...
 I've used a frame I cut on my Silly, & some vellum [still on the vellum fixation!] along with that YUMMY washi from Meg's Garden....& VOILA!!!!!!!
 The bg 'shapes' are with my new mask from Inkurable Artistry...a Finnabair one, using Distress ink.
Would LOOOVE to see you play with us at Purple Pumpkin this month:)
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

19 comments:

  1. fab take on the sketch and a yummy sketch too!! ...hmmm...I wonder if I will find some time to join in on a challenge for a change!! would love to :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lizzy I just love this one and you lo is stunning!!!Lindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely...just the right amount of colour....actually just the right amount of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lizzy...there is nothing quite like seeing one's son with his own son, to make the whole world seem brighter. Love the soft look of this page and the sketch is a beauty. LOVE the flair and the checked button...Hope I can find time to play :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Lizzy, that is an awesome sketch! And I really love how you've used it! I will have to give it a try, do not have any PP right this minute, I usually use it up super quick as I like it so much! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhh this is gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors, the photo, the way you did the triangles and the dymo tape!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it is an unusual sketch isn't it? I love what you have done with it - the PP button is the perfect touch. I really love the photo of your 'boys' - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a cute take on the sketch! I especially love the triangles in the background made with the sketch...great idea! A Moxtex what?? Now I'm going to have to look into that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love this !!!! such a great photo and the colors you have chosen are perfect for this pic .. love love love x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a cool sketch and you have scrapped a beautiful photo beautifully .Love the title

    ReplyDelete
  11. you've rocked this Missy lizzy! fabulous masculine page - in cool palette colours... love the little buttons and the little date stamping is perfect. Handsome men!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lizzy! This is perfect, I think that photo is so beautiful and your layout just embraces it and makes it the centre, love the colors you have used and I am hoping to get into this sketch as soon as I can too.. I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the color scheme the most and the geometric patterns going around on bg,stencil...n the gingham button ...Wow !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this layout too! ... Beautiful masculine layout! Everything simply compliment each other.... You rock this one mate!.... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely layout, very masculine indeed but very lovely...love the journalling and great photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Lizzy, I love this! All attention goes right to the fabulous pic of your two special boys! Everything bout this page is super! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fabulous page Lizzy...love the CAS look....great photo and details...LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A wonderful layout that shows the bond between these two... good looking boys too :D Love that Silly cut frame... gorgeous colours Lizzy. Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really classy with the simplicity of it and the b/w photo. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)