About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Purple Pumpkin Inspiration...& INSPIRED BY #106...

Hiya my friends. I popped this LO into the CSI #107 challenge....& got on the 'Watch List' with it!!! Anyways, it's now up over at Purple Pumpkin, cos it's got some of their YUMMY goodies on it, like these tickets, below!
Here's a sneak peek...this is "CAS" me....soft & pretty...
, & of course, being around about Valentine's day, there's a bit of ♥♥♥ thrown in! 
 
 The 'love' washi is from Meg's Garden...
 
 Below are some hearts I traced from a TCW mask, then used a stamp to fill them up:)
 
Got you interested? Pop on over HERE for more than these sneak peeks!!!!
AND.......the INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE #106
This one doesn't even have a prize.....which, I have to admit, is so UNLIKE me....but the images are often divine...unfortunately, there's a VERY short turn around time to get them done....but I needed to do a wedding anniversary card, sooooo........
Yeah, yeah, I know, all you mad Pinterest girls are busily pinning it..but hang on! Here's the card. Based around the colours & the layering idea:
 A Silly frame....APOCD arrow....
I never, ever get sick of you stopping by...hope you don't get sick of me posting so much.....!!!!!
Happy Scrapping ~Lizzy ♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the CSI a sweet, sweet layout, love the journalling. LOVE the card, and the challenge ..... Paris, well you know how I love Paris ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply love your heart Lizzy! Fabulous layout...& card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love the stitching on the first and doily on the second one. Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Sweet... Congrats on your CSI watch list! Awesome... off to see you over @Purple Pumpkin...Hugs...

    P/S: I'm blessed that I live within inner Melbourne.... Feel really sorry for them near the fire area...:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lizzie....you deserve all the recognition 'cos you are such a hard worker. I don't know anyone else with your output. Sick of your dry/droll postings? Never. Love the cute card; I'm still longing for a Silly..you do amazing work with yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love your card!! LOVING those hearts and now off to see your other projects!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun little projects! I agree with Helen re your output - you are tireless!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)