About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 13 February 2014

Punky Scraps #71

Oooh yeah, baby, Neon Lights are SHINING...take a peek at the PUNKY SCRAPS mood board:
Just AMAZING.....I really, really wanted to enter this one, it's a bit different....so, I have! 
A lovely GF 'gifted' this equipment to us so Lucas would have some play stuff at Ma & Grand Dad's house...& you attach a hose & it SPRAYS!!!
 And it's been hot enough to use on some of the Grand Boy's Friday visits:
So, I added some black gesso - an idea I picked up from MarieEmily's blog...then covered most of it up! Isn't it always the way, LOL!!! 
 This is the top corner - I used paint through a mask & found some white ink that works well for 'splots'...
My journaling...on my FAVEST little Motex writer from PURPLE PUMPKIN...the wooden SODAlicious arrows have been coloured with Faber-Castell Gelatos...& that's A Flair for Buttons button.....loooove them, too!!!
The whole page....that bright lace also comes from Purple Pumpkin...the washi is PP & from Scrap Friends....the chippy sign post is from A2Z Scraplets [thanks Belinda S!!!] & my gelatos came in handy there, too!
 I've again used my Motex writer here, with some ink around the edges.....
And a happy Mouse bottle cap from PP, alongside these LOVELY flouro dots from The Trinket Track!
I sooo enjoyed this one...you've plenty of time to give it a go....closes around Feb 20th!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

10 comments:

  1. Another stunner, you are rocking these colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... this is fabulously stunning layout Lizzy!... I love the colors... the photos... the whole details!!! Too much beautiful details... so summery !!!! Love it... hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant with such cool technques, Lizzy!! Fabo photos too...looks like a really cool water toy for Lucas on these stinker days we've been having :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...this is so bright....I LOVE it! All those details...mmm yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a vibrant colour scheme, love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this page :) you have totally rocked that mood board!!!! Thanks for joining us :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous and bright. Love the photos... the sign post is just so cool...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous take on the Neon! Love how these colours are back in full swing. Great photos too - he's a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love the dymo labelling!! What a big boy already!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)