About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 16 February 2014

Once Upon A...Sketch February Challenge...

It's my turn over at the Once Upon A...Sketch blog to show you some inspiration for the February Challenge, with the journaling theme of  'TOTALLY ADDICTED TO...'.
Hmmnnn. Didn't take long to think about THAT one. Mary B could guess with her eyes closed. Here's the sketch that you need to follow:
And here's what I did:
LOL!!!!! The journaling is a wee bit hard to read, as it's typewritten on vellum - but I'm sure you get the drift:):) This might help:
 Some other closies:
The little banner is October Afternoon, from a CSI-Flying Unicorn win; I've used Purple Pumpkin twine, the stick pins are from Helen T & the little star on the left is from The Trinket Track...
 I made these little frames on my Silly machine...PP washi & a Trinket Track star...
 A cute PP spotted button & more, but different, Trinket Track stars...the raised dark 'dots' are Glimmer Glaze. Nice stuff, it is, too:):)
 The stars are a Stampin' Up set, that I've fussy cut....some splashes of Heidi Swapp color mists, & of course some Liquid Pearls!!!
 That would be MY writing, that I've managed to then use as a Silly die cut...nothing like a 'pun' on a page, right??!!!!
I'm really, REALLY enjoying the prompts & sketches over at Once Upon ...Sketch. I hope you get a chance to join in...there are some FABULOUS prizes up for grabs, too.......
So happy scrapping:):)
Lizzy ♥♥♥

22 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the stars!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super SWEET page,! love all the embellies and great photos too. I can't blame you for this addiction of yours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, after looking at this all I want to do RIGHT NOW is to get myself a cup of coffee and lemon tart (hmmm...I wonder if there is one cafe here in Vienna that serves lemon tart..???!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing layout with a lot of details and delicious photos :) looooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! I love that paper but hadn't sound the perfect use for it yet...you did it! Love all the paint and texture and the fun journaling on vellum...and I LOVE lemon tarts too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Lizzy....so many delish elements on the page and that photo...Yummo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who in their right mind would not like Lemon Tart ! haha Love this Lizzy and your pun. Love all the touches of yellow , a very cool layout my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. A yummy page with the stars and stripes and the little spotty flairs. Lots of yummy little blobs of lemon tart flicked around too! Oh yes, I share your addiction....and you've made my mouth water with those gorgeous photos. Yummo :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Lizzy! Yellow and black so my favourite colours! Loving the journaling too!... You nailed the challenge! So my new fave of yours!!! hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah this is fabulous! I too love lemon meringue pies, and have made many many of them.. If you are ever up my way remind me to make you one!! hehe.. love your 'lemony' layout and that back ground paper is fantastic.. great take on the challenge, and I have to keep telling myself this is a shorter month this month and I had better hurry up and get a few more challenges done!! I hope your weekend has been good... they go sooo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very YUMMY layout!...and it's making me hungry for lemon tart! Love all the bits and bobs...don't know how you get these to always look right!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I already said this on fb, but this is certainly a gorgeous & very yummy layout! Mouthwatering actually ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy page ! I loved the fresh yellow color and how cute is that banner ,enamel dots,stars buttons look fab on these stylish ,CAS page !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah I agree with you...Lemon tart does it for me too.... My gran used to make the yummiest lemon meringue - pity I didn't get her cooking skills ;) love this layout Lizzy :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hilarious! I SO love lemon tart too! Love how you have captured this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YUM! I must admit, was licking the screen a bit! OK, so a whole lot. Had to stop looking & drooling for a minute to enjoy your scrapping! SO COOL! And yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh this looks lovely. Mitra wasn't the only one licking the screen!! Wish I had time to bake - sadly not my speciality. Love the limited colour palette here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yum.
    LOVE lemon tart.:)
    And love the use of yellow here. And the stars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok now I'm hungry...must NOT eat at 11pm! LOL! Delicious layout and seriously with that pie...YUMMMMMM! PS. I tried out this sketch over at OUAS. First time playing along. Good stuff you all have going on over there!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Wow! Wow! This is sooooooooooooooooo striking! Such an eye-catcher! LOVE this to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  21. YUM YUM YUM....this looks amazing Lizzy, as does the gorgeous tart!!! Loving all the stars & other bits n bobs on the background...and the little banner is just too cute! Another brilliant layout....you are on a real roll, Lizzy. Love seeing your work :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)