About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

L.P.S - January Colour Challenge & CARDabilities #92

Hello! This year, over at Life. Paper. Scrapbook they have switched stuff around for their colour challenge. They now have a MOOD BOARD...lookee here!!!!
Isn't it just LUVERLY????!!!! I made a card. From the top left, you'll see some squares & note paper...so I've used that idea....& of course, the flowers & the colours!
I also took inspiration from the lovely Nat E, who enjoys 'layering up whatever is around her desk'.....so, thanks Nat....I pretty much did the same!
 The 'happy birthday' [thanks Jasmine S!] has been added to a Stampin' Up border stamp...& those lovely crochet flowers have been languishing around for an age....from Lime Tree Creations - which doesn't even exist anymore! And Mitra, see your little glitter button there? Thought it fitted nicely!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, over at CARDabilities it's ADRIANA BOLZON's last reveal....I will miss her BEAUTIFUL cards to gain inspiration from!
Anyways, here's the sketch:
 
& here's what I did...this is a SPECIAL card, as LINDA LAPOTKA's MIL is turning 94...not that I know her, but if this has you wondering, click HERE to find out more info!
Suffice to say, a card is flying her way from Aussie today!!!
BIG, MASSIVE shout out to OFF THE RAILS scrapping for the WONDERFUL prize I got of DUSTY ATTIC goodies...including the flowers & leaves on this card!!
My Silly cut of the sentiment...geesoed up this card..the golden doily peeking out is from the Marvellous Mitra! Shimmerz spray dribbling down over it all:)
The chippy [ironical, relating it to the above comment, actually!] is from 2Crafty...from a lovely win c/- CSI.....
& those are all Meg's Garden papers & the lace as well:):) I'm nothing if not wide ranging in the products I use.....but that's all good, right??!!!!
I've always believed in 'sharing the love' with regards to nice scrappy stuff:):)
Thanks for taking a peek at these ones:):)
Lizzy ♥♥♥

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Lizzy! Love all the layers and texture! Sure a pretty color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very different projects; each delightful....love the bright colours in the first one and that bordered Happy Birthday. The soft colours, lace and flowers in the second one are beautiful. Hmmm...did I spot a hint of PPP..Purple in there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! these are both gorgeous in completely different styles, love them! what a fab blog - so much to see, I could get lost in here .... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lizzy love your card - fab style...xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I am inspired...time to get off my computer and get scrapping.....Absolutely gorgeous Cards Lizzy LOve them... Thank for sharing and Thanks for your inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovin the texture in that bottom card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Lizzy. I need to get back into making cards again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwwww! These are gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors and loving the crochet flowers on the first one! I made a card for her MIL too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved both of them..fab colors and layering on firs one and second one has all mix media goodness on it !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Lizzy beautiful cards and the 94 year old one is so special... Love the crochet flowers... fab work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ya Lizzy! I hope you had a great day! Your cards are marvellous.. I really love the 94 one.. absolutely gorgeous!! Have a fab wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow...amazing card!!:):)...beautiful:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love both your cards, but really love the layering on the first one and the little sparkly button is the perfect finish for the crotchet flower. The second card is beautifully shabby chic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards! I love the card for Linda's mil....gorgeous...but isn't that purple? *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Lizzy these are over the top beautiful! Love all the bits and pieces together......stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are beautiful Lizzy!!! Love them both! .... but if I have to choose I love the 2nd one! he he.... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOWOWOWOWO! That was a whole lot of wows and me jumping up and down! That first card is delish, but that last card with the gold doily playing peek-a-boo makes so happy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my, such awesome cards!!!! Love that you used whatever was on your desk in the first card!! and that technique you used for the second card ... magic!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So so gorgeous Lizzy...just adore both cards...love all the detail on both x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful works, I love it. Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities this time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing! I love your cards! Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)