About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 26 February 2014

I'm up over at Purple Pumpkin with some Project Life!

Hey there! Project Life is my 'fun' scrapping that I do purely for me. Here's a couple of closies...the rest are up over at PURPLE PUMPKIN, cos I've used lots of their lovely goodies on my pages:):)

I must say, I don't do 'pretty' PL...& I don't really worry about photos being all the same size, either! But that's just me:)  
Have you been 'seduced' by PL yet???!!!!
I'm a goner...I just find it a GREAT way to keep track of the year, with no stress. I guess month by month makes it easy!
Happy scrapping my friends ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

13 comments:

  1. Popped over and had a look, it seems a great way to get photo's/memories down, but I am still resisting . Your page looks great Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back from PP...very interesting supplies in their shop. PL looks the perfect way to scrap holiday pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love labels cut in half like that!! off to check it out..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely :) I've just looked at Purple Pumpkin's goodies. Some really pretty embellies over there. BTW just wanted to say you've been pretty awesome with my new blog. You've been a great support with positive comments and guidance. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same with PL....do it monthly just for me, just for fun and am enjoying it more and more. Yours looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous, loving all the embellies and colors ... gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Off to see more!! And no PL for me .. I don't take enough photos! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No I have not been seduced by PL, I am playing hard to get!!! hehe!! I love your page, but I really would have loved to have seen the other page too.. Happy HUMPY day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh awesome - I love how each of us can have our own unique PL syle - yours is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your style when creating PL !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lizzy, your PL is perfect....it's your own style, getting your memories down.....love that!!!! You go girlfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lizzy thanks for your lovely words on my blog !!!I feel so happy with that!!!
    Yes I love to make flowers in Brazil we do not have much Prima Flowers ...so we need to do for sure.
    Again thanks to stop on my blog!!!
    Big hugs to you
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)