About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Another Freaking Scrappy, Cardabilities & Off the Rails.....

See, I wasn't going to do ANY more challenges this month...but then I saw Anne P's Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge was not only back, but they had the most SUPERLATIVE sketch. So naturally I had to play!!
Then I got my first lot of 3rd Eye goodies ever...including a Brick template [I've always wanted one of those!]....so I thought I'd use it:):)
OK, cards first. These are made with the same background.

The sketch:
Goodies include stuff from Charm's Creations [the spotty flower], Flying Unicorn [musk flower], Dusty Attic [leaves] & the doily years ago from Chantelle H!
Yup, for all you card makers, this is their 1st one EVER....using this colour palette & sketch:
And here's my card:
Yep, using my local feathers again...I really enjoy making them into bouquets!! And I really like the effect of die cut & dry embossed vellum, too. It allows the bricks to errr 'shine through'!!!
Finally, another sketch over at 
Like I said, I really, REALLY ♥♥♥ this sketch. I have a heap of Stampin' Up papers - for some reason I find them difficult to use....but by hook or by crook....so here's the result: 

AFRAID I'M AWAY BEING PUBLISHED...SORRY!!

And here's a list of those peeps/places I am so thankful to!!!
hope you have fun checking out some other blogs if you haven't seen them around before:)
Thanks for looking & Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
PS: if anyone mentions BIRD SPLATS when they see that ink...well, my mind has already been there - LOL:):):)

27 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! LIZZY these are STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could look at these all day! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and awesome page Lizzy! sweet pic! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo! Your layout is fabulous. I love that background paper and the photo is perfect. The ink splats and the use of the washi is awesome. Your cards are beautiful too......the brickwork looks fabby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One hour!!! Golly you must be a very decisive person Lizzy. I'd still be choosing the papers by the time you have everything finished. The doily is gorgeous with the grey and pink bricks. I love the bouquet of feathers and as for Grand boy with his Ma….what can I say…how adorable. Love the flairs and the bird splat. Such a gorgeous photo of both of you….:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards! The brick template is fabulous! And that layout- WOW!!! I love all the grunge and detail- and in only an hour? Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhhhh these are all gorgeous!! I love love love love love these!! LOVING the colors and love love love the background on your cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lizzy I love your interpretation of the sketch. Stunning. Thanks for joining our first ever card challenge at Off The Rails.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness me you are a bizzy Lizzy! These look wonderful.. love your cards and I really love the layout.. I didn't think of anything bird with your layout... but now that you mention it....hehe.. love the back ground and love the strips too..They are great photos as well!! I reckon you could fit in at least another 2 challenges before the end of the month.. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lizzy I really love the selphie and Lucas has such a happy grin on his face. it's priceless. I also love the bricks on the cards, looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ! I loved the page more than cards this time..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lizzy - all is fabulous, but your layout really pops!!! I love your grungy bits!! Such such a gorgeously high impact layout! It wasn't a one back without an entry from you - so very glad you played along with us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Comeback not one back, lol. Autocorrect has a mind of its own ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are loving your brick stencil :) both cards are beautiful, they have a lovely softness to them. Your layout is fabulous, love the look on Lucas, looks like he likes selfies. I hadn't thought of a bird splat at all, until you mentioned it :) the flairs look great and love the journalling. Thanks for joining in at Another Freaky Scrappy Challenge (boy its a long name, phew)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh I love the brick stencil - they are lots of fun. Great cards and that's a really cool page too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So much to see on your layout. Love how you used the sketch. Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!
    What a beautiful projects! All of them!
    Beautiful! Congratulations =)
    Thanks for joining us on Cardabitilites!
    Kissie
    Sara
    Bee Happy Scrap!
    http://beescrapbooking.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful work. Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing card. Love all the textures and details.
    Thank you for sharing your amazing card with us at Cardabilities.
    Hugs, Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your cards are STUNNING!! the details are beautiful! Beautiful work! Thanks for playin with us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow ...stunning cards and beautiful layout. Thanks for playing along at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I love this layout Lizzy! The background you have created is just amazing. Love your take on the sketch xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yeah I am not sure I could do anything in an hour. Clearly that is how you get so much done and I get bugger all done :D I love the dark blue with the black and I think it is a nice pic of your two. I love your card. All soft and pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your cards are so pretty! Love the brick background work. And what a cutie your grandson is! Love the layout and your detailed clusters. Can't believe it only took an hour - it takes me an hour just to choose the papers! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, Lizzy, you're on the roll, girl! fantastic job with all these challenges. I love love love your take on AFSC sketch! love all the washi tape and beads with the splatters all around.
    Thank you for plyaing with us at AFSC.

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh, how could I oversee this page! LOVE IT! those glass beads, enamel dots, pearls, beads, etc. look so fab together with the ink and the washi! GORGEOUS page!

    ReplyDelete
  26. DUDE! this page got buried in my inbox. I stalk you by email.
    HI BABY LUCAS! Waving! Love your selfie!

    Adorable cards too Lizzy! Thanks for playing along with us!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)